Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

*Anniversary Ring, Bling Everywhere!!*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
*Anniversary Ring, Bling Everywhere!!*

I was contacted by a long time board member to re-create a ring that he and his wife had seen. They sent me a pic and asked if I could create a similar motif, after sending them a CAD rendering of my proposed design, we moved forward with casting. The ring is 14k white gold and holds over 225 diamonds that are GH SI1 in quality, all stones are meticulously handset to create the micopave look, just under 2.50 total carat weight.

Old 09-28-2010, 08:59 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
price?

Old 09-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cohenfive
price?
PM sent

Old 10-22-2010, 02:47 PM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
Guys, if you want good bang for your buck and great service, Jason is the guy. My wife loved it and she gets lots of complements on the ring.

Old 10-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Riz1 is on a distinguished road
would like price also...thanks

Old 10-25-2010, 08:06 PM
bb996+r1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
PM sent

Same here in a 3.5 ring size.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Site Sponsor
all PM's responded to

Old 10-27-2010, 12:46 PM
aznronin is a jewel in the roughaznronin is a jewel in the roughaznronin is a jewel in the rough
pm me a price as well. your work as of late is very nice.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:51 AM
996turbocab is on a distinguished road
beautiful...

Old 11-01-2010, 07:08 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Please PM me a price too.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I'll take a price as well.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:59 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
can you shoot me a pm too please!

Old 11-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by alex55
can you shoot me a pm too please!
Alex, email me brother!! jason@gemsbyjwade.com

Old 11-03-2010, 02:46 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Love it, PM me a price as well please...

Old 11-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Sabotaj is on a distinguished road
Could you PM me the price for this ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *Anniversary Ring, Bling Everywhere!!*