Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Atlanta GA - Buckhead luxury condo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 06:44 AM
TWI
TWI has a spectacular aura aboutTWI has a spectacular aura about
FS: Atlanta GA - Buckhead luxury condo

Listed for $300k. Bring me an offer.

2br 2.5ba (currently configured as a 1br with an office) luxury condo in an established high rise in the Buckhead Atlanta. Unit is 1750 sf, has an oversized living room and master bedroom. Ideal for a single, a childless couple or would make an ideal pied-a-terre for someone who travels to Atlanta frequently. 11' and 12' high ceilings, loads of glass bringing in tons of natural light but with commercial Mecroshade blinds. Built in closet storage system in master bedroom. 2 oversize parking spaces - there are no cars on either side and I have parked 2 motorcycles and a Kendon stand-up trailer in my area as well as my two cars. Largest outdoor patio in the building.

Condo is located on the 6th floor with southern facing views of midtown and downtown Atlanta. Building has all of the bells and whistles and the unit specifically has easy access to all amenities (on the same level as the pool, gym, wine cellar, HD projection media room, pool). Very safe and secure building with 24 hour concierge who monitors security cameras and signs in all building guests.

Easy walking distance to 40+ restaurants, the St. Regis and several bars/concert venues. Immediately across the street from a Walgreens and Publix. 1.5 miles from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square mall.

Units in the building are priced from $250k to over $2m. There are only 62 units in the 26 story building and the residents are a nice mixture of younger professionals, business owners and retirees.

Unit is available furnished or partially furnished if desired. In addition, I have a 24x24 2 car garage with a loft storage area that is available for rent to the purchaser for $265/month located 1.2 miles from the condo.

We lived in the unit for 5 years but a home came available within walking distance of my office, so we moved just over a mile away to reduce my commute from 1.5 miles to 1500 feet.

I am a commercial broker. Unit listed with a residential agent. If you are not represented, we'll immediately credit the 3% outside commission against the purchase price.

Call me at 678.777.7386 if you would like to arrange a viewing.

Edit - I have added the floor plan below from the designer who helped with the renovation/decoration. I also have the demo plan from the project if anyone is interested.

Last edited by TWI; 11-09-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: disclosure - added floorplan
Old 11-09-2010, 09:26 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
really nice looking condo for the money!

Old 11-09-2010, 09:44 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Fantastic location and very nice looking unit - looks like good value too.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:57 AM
TurboXpress is on a distinguished road
I wished NYC condo's were priced like this

Old 11-09-2010, 10:05 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TurboXpress
I wished NYC condo's were priced like this
they are, just add a zero onto the end!

Old 11-09-2010, 10:19 AM
TWI
TWI has a spectacular aura aboutTWI has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by atlshaver
Fantastic location and very nice looking unit - looks like good value too.
Thanks. It is a great location, right across from "The Peach" Publix shopping center. The address is 2881 Peachtree, Atlanta GA 30305.

I was the second owner. Original owner paid $469k in +/- 2002. I thought I got a steal at $385k in 2005. Someone is going to get a heck of a bargain at $300k.

Speaking of location, it is a great place to watch the Peachtree Road Race:

From our balcony:

From the building common balcony facing North as the runners come down Peachtree (note, photos taken by my wife, I'm in time group 1B):

Tal