Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS - Annik Goutal Fragrances

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 07:32 AM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
FS - Annik Goutal Fragrances

I have 33 bottles of Annik Goutal for sale. If you're not familiar with the brand they are only sold at 5 Nieman Marcus' here in the states and they retail for bertween $80 and $125 a bottle - http://www.neimanmarcus.com/search.j...requestid=5822.
All of these are full size bottles with caps and generic boxes. Some have a removable "tester" sticker on them but that takes about 2 seconds to take off.

$40 shipped/bottle or $1100 shipped for the lot of 33
email me with orders or questions - mcelwain at hotmail dot com

Here's a list and pic of what I have

Eau de hadrien edp - 3
Eau de Hadrian edt - 6
SablesEau de charlotte
Un matin d orage - 2
Mandagore - 2
Mandagore pourpe - 2
Rose absolu
Neroli
Ninfeo mio
Vetiver
Quel amour
Vanille exquise
Gardenia passion - 4
Ce soir ou jamais
Le chevrefeville
Eau de ciel
Folavril
Eau de sud
Songes

Old 12-03-2010, 07:48 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Thought this was a spammer post, but looks like you've been here a while

No Petite Cherie?

Old 12-03-2010, 07:56 AM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
I'm not a spammer. I do marketing here in Dallas on the side for some different grooming and fragrance lines and sometime I end up with a bulk of product.

I'm impressed you knew of Petit Cherie! AG hasn't been in the US market for two years so that's a good call. Do you know the backstory on that fragrance? The day she was proposed to when she walked into the room her fiancee had roses spread all over the room so she created the fragrance to be just like that scent.

It's sad I know that... lol

Old 12-03-2010, 07:57 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCM97
I'm not a spammer. I do marketing here in Dallas on the side for some different grooming and fragrance lines and sometime I end up with a bulk of product.

I'm impressed you knew of Petit Cherie! AG hasn't been in the US market for two years so that's a good call. Do you know the backstory on that fragrance? The day she was proposed to when she walked into the room her fiancee had roses spread all over the room so she created the fragrance to be just like that scent.

It's sad I know that... lol
It is a bit scary you know that
PC, one of my wife's (and mine) favorite scents So, you don't have any??