Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Cameras, MP3, GPS, misc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Simon Tibbett is on a distinguished road
FS: Cameras, MP3, GPS, misc.

I have some items for sale, all located in GA, will ship or meet in the area. Will take cash or PayPal only. Feel free to make offers, combined item offers, etc. I WILL SHIP AT a very small additional cost I won't overcharge shipping.

1. Nikon Coolpix L18
This is a nice digital camera. It's a 8.0 megapixel with 3 inch LCD, Antishake, etc. It's in almost PERFECT condition physically as you can see. It works fine, included is the camera, USB cable, CD, and cables to hook it up to your TV. It uses AA batteries. No memory card. Asking $35.00

2. Nikon Coolpix L3
This camera has a bad LCD, it still works, but the LCD is cracked. Good for an in car camera or something you don't mind getting dirty? Asking $10.00. No memory card. Just the camera and PC hookup.

3. Insignia NS-DCC5HB09 HD Camcorder
This is a cool camera, I like it. It's a camcorder but also takes still shots and can do other misc. things including a built in MP3 player, voice recorder, etc. So you can make cool little movies. It's in perfect shape, includes everything except the original box. Carrying case, camera, cables, you name it. No memory card. Asking $50.00. *Note in the photos the cover looks scratched, it still has protective sheets from the factory not removed yet.*

4. RCA Small Wonder EZ300HD HD Video Camera
This camera I know nothing about. It does not power on. It could just need a good charge, who knows. I am selling as is. ONLY the camera, it has a built in USB plug so the camera hooks directly to your computer. Battery included but no charger or memory card. It's in VERY good cosmetic shape. Asking $40.00 these go for a bit on eBay. *Small sharpie mark on the bottom of the unit next to the HDMI plug, probably number from factory return.*

5. Gateway DMP-300 MP3 Player
This is an older MP3 player but gets the job done. It's also a storage device and voice recorder. 256MB. It's new in the box but was opened just to look. Asking $20.00

6. TomTom One GPS
This is a TomTom One, it works perfect, no scratches or anything, touch screen works great. Included is the actual TomTom and a house charger only. No car charger or car mount. Asking $35.00.

7. Dell S420X TV Speakers
These are BRAND NEW, the box was only opened to take the photos I did. They are for televisions, I am sure they will work with any higher end flat screen/plasma TV. I can take photos of the plugs if needed. Included is EVERYTHING, mounts, speakers, wires, directions, etc. Good stuff. Asking $40.00