Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Vanson Motorcycle jacket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 01:53 PM
NoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud ofNoXqcsMotosport has much to be proud of
Vanson Motorcycle jacket

All American Made Vanson Leather Jacket. The Jacket is a size 40 (I'm a skinny guy 130lbs) it has the cold wether linning that is removeable and removable shoulder and elbow armor. The jacket has the zipper at the bottom to add leather pants to make this a true racing suit. I bought this In New England for all season riding and never rode in Vegas so this is practilly new. No marks or scuffs. To Buy all this protection new would be over $800. I don't have a bike in vegas so it's getting wasted in my closet, asking $499.

Attached Images