Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FSOT: Blancpain Aqua Lung Flyback Chronograph on X71

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 07:41 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
FSOT: Blancpain Aqua Lung Flyback Chronograph on X71

I just bought a perpetual flyback so i really don't think i'll wear this much anymore. I'd love to diversify a bit. It's been my daily wearer for 6 months so it has some scratches but is in very good condition in general. I'd say about 90%.

$9600 retail, looking for $4500 or interesting trades. stevehallock@gmail.com

Last edited by SteveH; 03-23-2005 at 11:50 AM.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:08 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
sale pending...

Old 03-30-2005, 04:59 PM
sold

Old 04-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Damn.

Old 04-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Cole_21
Damn.
buy this one

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...threadid=23809

way better watch and a way better buy.