Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Snell XA 55cr center channel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Arrow FS: Snell XA 55cr center channel

Home Theater buffs pay attention...

I recently renovated my home theater system. We decided to open up some space and hang a plasma on the wall. Of couse I had to do wall mounted speakers too. I was hoping to be able to mount my center channel, buts its just to big. However, my loss is your gain as I am selling my Snell XA 55cr center channel. This is truley an excellent speaker and I hate to part with it, but the wife says it must go.

This speaker is in excellent condition with no visible blemishes or physical damage. Retail on this center is over $1000... first $600 plus shipping. Email me for details

Details here...
Snell XA 55cr

Old 04-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Bobby G is on a distinguished road
Sloth - what wall speakers and center did you end up with?

Old 04-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Before I was running Infinity towers and the Snell center. Now I am running Paradigm on wall monitors.