Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Cyclo Polisher and Assorted Pads For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 07:00 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Cyclo Polisher and Assorted Pads For Sale

I thought before eBay I'd offer this to my forum friends first. I have a rotary, two dual action polishers, and this Cyclo. It was my first polisher and I love it, but as my ability has progressed I just don't use it that much anymore. It's been used on probably 6 cars and a 24' boat twice. That's it. It comes with the cool quick-connect adapters and all the dual sided heads you see:

1 - Model 5 Cyclo Polisher
1 - Pair heavy wool cutting pads used once
1 - Pair heavy cut orange pads new in the bag
1 - Pair medium cut yellow pads used a few times
2 - Pair ultra soft blue wax application pads, one new in the bag
1 - Pair green mild cut pads that are almost worn out
1 - Pair Anti-vibration inserts
Tools

This is one of the newer models with the anti-vibration inserts. The unit has been oiled in intervals as directed by Cyclo and the motor brushes have almost no wear. I took it apart last fall to inspect and lube the gears. Inside it looks just as it should with virtually no wear. The 10' cord is in great shape. No surprises here, it's a gently used unit in great shape. The best part about the Cyclo is that you pretty much can't burn the paint with this polisher. If you know the Cyclo heritage you know it as one of the oldest and best built polishers on the market. They still use them on Air Force One. I even keep that old-school aluminum body buffed to keep it shining! With dual 4" heads it covers a lot of area very quickly. They work especially well for larger areas like larger SUV's, boats, and planes.

All of this new would be close to $500.

$275 shipped for all of it.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp