Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Crooks & Castles X SE Bikes 26" OM Flyer (2009) #15 of 300

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 12:15 AM
heyitzalex is on a distinguished road
FS: Crooks & Castles X SE Bikes 26" OM Flyer (2009) #15 of 300

Hey guys,

I'm sure a few of you know this bike already. The bike is in excellent condition, I literally rode on the bike once since I got it in 2009, and it's been sitting in the room as pictured. It's limited edition, this one is #15 out of 300, and you won't be able to find this one anywhere.

For those that are not familiar with the bike, here is a little excerpt:
"In collaboration with Crooks & Castles, SE has re-released the OM Flyer, but this time in a high-end fashion that Crooks & Castles is widely known for. This bike is built around the legendary OM Flyer frame & Landing Gear forks. But you’ll quickly notice some defined changes & upgrades such as full size PK bars, white wall tires, full grain leather diamond quilt seat & pads, and Crooks logo parts throughout."

I've priced the bike competitively at the rate I've seen these going for on various forums, ebay, etc.

$750 OBO, located in Socal. Torrance, CA.

Last edited by heyitzalex; 06-20-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: lowered price
Old 06-15-2012, 06:43 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Willing to trade for mine?

Old 06-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Willing to trade for mine?
Whats yours?

Old 06-15-2012, 12:20 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
see the link in my sig

Old 06-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Sweet bike! Thanks, but I rather not deal with the shipping. Bump for lowered price

Old 04-12-2019, 05:17 AM
Branbo Vivas is an unknown quantity at this point
Bmx bike

I’m interested in the bike please let me know if it’s still available?

Old 06-25-2019, 11:52 AM
Branbo Vivas is an unknown quantity at this point
Crooks bike

Hi wanted to know if this bike is still available ? Please let me know!

I'm sure a few of you know this bike already. The bike is in excellent condition, I literally rode on the bike once since I got it in 2009, and it's been sitting in the room as pictured. It's limited edition, this one is #15 out of 300, and you won't be able to find this one anywhere.

"In collaboration with Crooks & Castles, SE has re-released the OM Flyer, but this time in a high-end fashion that Crooks & Castles is widely known for. This bike is built around the legendary OM Flyer frame & Landing Gear forks. But you’ll quickly notice some defined changes & upgrades such as full size PK bars, white wall tires, full grain leather diamond quilt seat & pads, and Crooks logo parts throughout."

I've priced the bike competitively at the rate I've seen these going for on various forums, ebay, etc.

[/QUOTE]

Old 05-13-2020, 11:17 AM
edgar gonzalez is an unknown quantity at this point
Still for sale?

hey was wondering if this bike is still for sale....

Originally Posted by Branbo Vivas
Hi wanted to know if this bike is still available ? Please let me know!

[/QUOTE]