Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

High End Gaming PC for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 08:24 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Talking High End Gaming PC for sale

Brand new out of the box yesterday. Turned on and tried to use it for about 45minutes and I refuse to use anything but an apple im not a computer guy and I just don't want to learn it. Was going to use it for a gaming PC and to run Netflix on the tv with but decided screw it id rather just spend the money on scotch this winter as entertainment.This is a high end gaming/business rig that's the size of an Xbox and is silent.
Comes with also new in box Xbox one wireless controller with pc dongle, MSI gaming rgb keyboard and mouse. 100% plug and play setup running windows 10. has all warranties

this is where I bought it + the other stuff im including eBay item 292546384773. $1k shipped gets it. No bs literally brand new great deal from a very temperamental guy.cash in person will meet within 1-2hrs of Pittsburgh PA 15301 or PayPal family friends preferred.call or text 412.400.6900would make a great gift, has all stickers, wraps etc.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-01-2018 at 10:37 AM.