Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS :: BMW: The Hire DVD :: $27 Shipped

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 11:28 AM
tunerWERKS is on a distinguished road
FS :: BMW: The Hire DVD :: $27 Shipped

I've got a bunch of BMW's The Hire DVD

Series of 8 Short Films by BMW. Each one is described below for you guys. These are all BRAND NEW!!! and wrapped. Also, BMW will not be making anymore.

I'm selling them for $30-35 on eBay all day long, but decided I'd give 6speed a shot to pick some up for themselves or as gifts.

I know I don't post much here, but I surf here often and can provide links to other forums where my reputation is proven or to eBay where I have feedback.

$27 Shipped anywhere in the 48. or $50 for 2.

Please note that occasionally there is a bad DVD in the batch, if you want me to check them before I ship them, note so in paypal, otherwise, I will ship as is.

No Refunds, Returnrs or Exchanges!

derturtle@gmail.com is my paypal. I ship within 24 hrs of receiving payment. And I'll ship same day if I get it before 4pm.

Hostage | BMW Z4
Stars: Clive Owen, Maury Chaykin, Kathryn Morris
Director: John Woo
The driver races to locate a kidnapped victim locked in the trunk of an abandoned car somewhere in the city. Linked to her only by cell phone, the driver narrows in on her location in a desperate race against time. Preeminent action director John Woo and star Clive Owen pair to create this fast-paced action thriller.

Ticker | BMW Z4
Stars: Clive Owen, Don Cheadle, F. Murray Abraham
Director: Joe Carnahan
The driver rescues a mysterious messenger carrying an even more mysterious briefcase after an ambush on a rural highway. As a helicopter gunman relentlessly pursues them, a game of political intrigue plays out, with an unforeseen ending.

Beat the Devil | BMW Z4
Stars: Clive Owen, Gary Oldman, James Brown
Director: Tony Scott
Decades ago, the legendary James Brown sold his soul to the devil for fame and fortune. Now he wishes to renegotiate. Hired to take Mr. Brown to a rendezvous with the devil (Gary Oldman), the driver soon finds himself entangled in fiendish plans.

Ambush | BMW 740
Stars: Clive Owen, Tomas Milian
Director: John Frankenheimer
On a dark freeway, a van swerves close to the driver and the door slides open. From inside, masked gunmen threaten to fire unless the driver stops and surrenders his passenger, a seemingly harmless man they accuse of smuggling diamonds.

Chosen | BMW 530
Stars: Clive Owen, Mason Lee
Director: Ang Lee
The driver meets a ship carrying an eight-year-old Tibetan boy at a dark, deserted New York shipyard. But he's not the only one waiting.

The Follow | BMW Z3 & 330 Ci
Stars: Clive Owen, Mickey Rourke, Forest Whitaker
Director: Wong Kar-Wai
The cunning and tactics of trailing another car quickly evolve into a mystery rife with deceit, as The Driver is hired to follow a woman accused of cheating on her famous husband.

Star | BMW M5
Stars: Clive Owen, Madonna
Director: Guy Ritchie
The driver faces perhaps his most perplexing challenge: Coming face-to-face with a hugely talented and successful rock star. But beneath her beauty lies a problem she always gets what she wants.

Powder Keg | BMW X5
Stars: Clive Owen, Stellan Skarsgard
Director: Alejandro González Iñárritu
Soldiers patrol fields and rural villages. Their mission: Find a photojournalist who has snapped a picture certain to unite the world against their leader. Alejandro González Iñárritu directs Clive Owen as the photographer's driver and sole hope of getting him and his film beyond the strongly guarded border.

Old 07-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
haha

I remember getting like 10 of those for gifts when BMW was giving them out for free (pay only shipping)

Old 07-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
You could also watch them for free on the BMW website like 6 years ago.

Old 07-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Got all of them downloaded......Star being the best in my opinion!

Old 07-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SecureS4
Got all of them downloaded......Star being the best in my opinion!
agreed...damn funny

the one where he dodges helicopter gun fire is awesome as well

Old 07-21-2006, 12:24 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Love the one w/ James Brown!

Old 07-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Davis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to behold
star is my favorite as well. when I first watched them I never wanted them to end--they should be two hour movies