Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Panasonic TH-50PX600U 50" HDTV Plasma

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 06:54 AM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
Panasonic TH-50PX600U 50" HDTV Plasma

I got this TV about a month ago. I am contemplating moving up to thei 58" model. Not sure if I will do that yet but figured I would post here and see if there is any interest in my 50".

This is the latest model from Panasonic and is their top end 50" model. It has the newest 9th generation glass and has every conceivable feature(CableCard, TV Guide, dual HDMI, etc...).

I paid $3,800 out the door from a local dealer ($3499 + tax). I still have all of the boxes for it. I am located in the San Jose, CA area.

The TV still looks brand-new. I would prefer a local buyer, as I found out from a previous sale that shipping these things is not fun. PM a reasonable offer if you are interested.

-- Michael

Last edited by Michael W.; 10-26-2006 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:03 PM
sfbimmer is on a distinguished road
PM'd you. I'm local, SF.

Old 10-30-2006, 07:39 AM
Michael W. will become famous soon enoughMichael W. will become famous soon enough
Just as a follow up. I got into the service menu to check total time on the TV and it has 0 hours, yes zero. I must have watched it for less than 60 minutes total since I got it, figured my wife would have used it some but guess not. It has been turned on a total of 10 times.

I have a few other 50" plasmas as well, both Panasonic and Pioneer that are priced lower if anybody is interested. As with all of my TV's they are purchased from a local authorized dealer and all are in just about brand-new condition. PM me if you want any info on the others, I want to clear them out before Christmas so I can go hog wild on some new TV's for the new year.

-- Michael