Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

**wtb** Red Razr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Banned
Mrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really nice
**wtb** Red Razr

Hey Everyone one, my MOM really wants a Red Razr(sprint edition), but her sprint contract is not up for 6 months and is not willing to pay full price. Does anyone here know were I can get one for her? It will make her Xmas!

Thanks,
Chris

Old 11-21-2006, 12:00 AM
yimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud of
Old 11-21-2006, 12:32 AM
¿Señor Member?
jester has a spectacular aura aboutjester has a spectacular aura about
how long has she had her current phone for? If she's had it for a year she can upgrade and recieve a $75 dicount (w/ renewed 2 year agreement) and if she's had it for 2 years + she can recieve the full $150 discount. Actually, I believe they just changed it to 11 and 22 months, respectively, for the discounts. $150 is the max and is also the discount available to new customers with a 2 year agreement. Sprint.com has info on it, I think there's a $90 mail in rebate on them as well. We just got a shipment of them in last week (I work for Sprint).

I'd love to help you out by getting one myself and letting you get it at my price but unfortunately Sprint reps really aren't supposed to have them yet as they are a limited release at the moment.

Old 11-21-2006, 01:20 AM
Banned
Mrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really niceMrjanko is just really nice
Originally Posted by jester
how long has she had her current phone for? If she's had it for a year she can upgrade and recieve a $75 dicount (w/ renewed 2 year agreement) and if she's had it for 2 years + she can recieve the full $150 discount. Actually, I believe they just changed it to 11 and 22 months, respectively, for the discounts. $150 is the max and is also the discount available to new customers with a 2 year agreement. Sprint.com has info on it, I think there's a $90 mail in rebate on them as well. We just got a shipment of them in last week (I work for Sprint).

I'd love to help you out by getting one myself and letting you get it at my price but unfortunately Sprint reps really aren't supposed to have them yet as they are a limited release at the moment.
Thanks for the advice. She lives across the country from me, but today called me and said Sprint wanted $400 if she wanted that phone, or she needed to wait until April. To me it is a bunch of BS since my parents have been with them for 7-8 years. Anyway thanks for the help, I will keep looking