Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB Burton Baron ES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 07:57 AM
Livo69 is on a distinguished road
WTB Burton Baron ES

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a '07 Burton Baron ES, new or used a couple of times. I have a size 12 boot and I have never used a wide board before, but this board seems to have great reviews from wide board riders.

Does anyone have any info on this board that could help me as well as a lead to where I can buy one a little cheaper than the insanely high retail price.

Also, I'm 6'2", 180lbs. SHould I go with the 164 or 168?

Old 12-13-2006, 02:17 PM
shakazulu12 will become famous soon enoughshakazulu12 will become famous soon enough
What kind of riding do you do? You probably only need the 164 unless this is a dedicated powder tool.

I have the 07 Custom X which is the same board, just narrower. Big step up from last years. Much lighter and more responsive. The nose and tail are softer than they were before, so they float a lot better and are a little easier on landings and doing presses etc. However its still stiff between the bindings for response and edge hold. The new base is faster than the old one and it has a lot more pop as well. A really great board IMHO.

Ebay is about the best bet you have for cheaper ones, but its going to be tough since they sell less of those than the Custom X. At the same time, you can probably get it a lot cheaper as well due to this.

Shops generally don't stock as many Baron ES', my local shop always has 10 percent off on Burton products though which is nice.

Here is one on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BURTON-SNOWBOARD...em120063271397

Good luck in your search.

Old 12-14-2006, 09:09 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold