Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

***Many Designer Ladies Handbags FOR SALE!!!***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 01:38 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh admit these all fell off a truck in Staten Island and your using your pretty wife wife is a front

Old 01-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
OK, all the ones who's photos are down are sold. If anyone is interested in any of the remaining please let me know before they go in the attic.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
OK, back up again, sold the MJ Mia Satchel, the MJ Bowler and the LV Josephine. All else is available in the individual photos.

Old 02-09-2007, 02:54 PM
IhuangerI has a spectacular aura aboutIhuangerI has a spectacular aura about
on a related note, have you heard of people renting/leasing their designer handbags? Perhaps you and your wife can make residuals haha lol

apparantly its a recent trend for people that want a new bag for a key event?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14294163/

Old 02-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor
I'm too lazy to bother selling one let alone shipping one. I'm doing this as a favor to her since I told her no new bags until some old ones sell to make room. She reminds me each week to refresh the ad.

Old 03-29-2007, 04:58 PM
HEMI is on a distinguished road
Do you still have any of these available?

Old 03-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Former Vendor
Yes, some of them but I stopped posting. Which did you want?

Old 03-29-2007, 09:51 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
PM me what you have plz?

Old 03-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Former Vendor
Everything on the front page except for the LV Josephine, Bowler and one of the EPI's is still available.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:57 PM
win
win is on a distinguished road
I'm disappointed Stryke. All those fancy watches and wifey has no birkin to unload?

tsk tsk tsk.

Old 03-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Former Vendor
LOL She only wants to sell what she does not wear. I am not a bag expert and don't know all her bags, just what she gave me to get rid of.

Old 03-30-2007, 08:34 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see any pics? I may be interested in one....

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 03-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally Posted by Stryke
Yes, some of them but I stopped posting. Which did you want?
Not sure, just in the market for a gift for the misses... I can't see any pics though..

Old 03-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor
I took the pics off my server. If you know which of the list you like I'll email you the pics.

Old 03-30-2007, 11:19 AM
PM sent...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***Many Designer Ladies Handbags FOR SALE!!!***