Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Hermes suspenders [Braces] / Dunhill Pen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Geoff will become famous soon enoughGeoff will become famous soon enough
FS: Hermes suspenders [Braces] / Dunhill Pen

I've got a few Christmas gifts that are looking for a better home since I really have no use for them.

First off I have a Pair of Hermes suspenders:
My grandparents got these for me, but since I don't wear suspenders someone's going to get a smoking deal..I have no idea what store they purchased these from and there are no hang tags, but I know my grandparents don't buy cheap stuff...I can't find any information about these online so I have no idea what they are worth.

They are black silk with black leather trim. They have the little leather attachments if your pants have buttons for suspenders, but if you don't have the buttons, they also have clips. The metal clips are rubber lined so they will not damage your pants. I know the pictures are not that great and I’ll work on getting some better ones. I assume they are one size fits all/most.

Like I said I have no idea what they are worth so make me an offer. I assume just because of the brand i would guess at least$2-300.

The other Item I have is a Dunhill Torpedo ball point pen. It is Sterling Silver with an acrylic brown insert.

"
Alfred Dunhill started business in 1893, with the company located in London, England. Dunhill designed a range of products. He invented the pocket cigarette lighter. The products eventually included pens with the first Dunhill pen in 1929. The Dunhill Torpedo has an aerodynamic shape and became a classic. In 1977 Dunhill acquired a majority shareholding of Montblanc and then took over the company in 1985. Dunhill is party of Richemont AB Swiss Luxury Good group that holds a range of high-end pen lines that includes Cartier, Dunhill, Montblanc, Piaget and Montegrappa... you get the idea.. Dunhill is still managed as a family business.
"

This has all boxes and the book, but it's missing the little plastic Dunhill card thing. If this missing is a big deal I can include one from some Dunhill luggage I have.

This thing retails for $450. I'd like offers near 250 shipped.
I'm also open to any type of trade you make be able to come up with.

Last edited by Geoff; 01-09-2007 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:43 PM
HdS
HdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud of
Don't sell the suspenders. They are a classic and can look very very stylish. My 2cents.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:56 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
i've never worn suspenders but I'd probably buy them from you if you were willing to go really cheap. Let me know what your absolute bottom line is.

Old 01-09-2007, 06:57 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Suspenders are pimp.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:55 AM
DrPeter has a spectacular aura aboutDrPeter has a spectacular aura aboutDrPeter has a spectacular aura about
merry christmas

pm sent

Old 01-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned
chbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the rough
geoff suspenders are pimp.
let me know if the other deals fall through.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:18 AM
Banned
1QUIK993 will become famous soon enough
I'm also interested in the suspenders, please let me know.