Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Anybody still want a Wii???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
really like the sports games that came with it but wondering what other cool games are out there? stuff you can play every now and then rather than spend 4 hrs a day playing a video game

Old 02-02-2007, 05:58 PM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
back in stock RIGHT NOW
They let you add it to the cart but when you try to check out it says out of stock.

Old 02-02-2007, 06:07 PM
tractorcrusher will become famous soon enoughtractorcrusher will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ukchris
They let you add it to the cart but when you try to check out it says out of stock.
No, I had gotten all the way to submitting payment, then realized I had the address wrong and went to change it... then when I hit submit it said i wasn't logged in, now I'm getting out of stock.

Old 02-04-2007, 03:00 PM
thebk is on a distinguished road
I also am looking for a wii if anyone gets an extra one!

Old 02-04-2007, 03:17 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
I have a Costco bundle unopened. Includes Sports, Zelda and Excite Truck. Another 6speeder flaked so still available. RETAIL $385. In Los Angeles available for pickup with reciept. Otherwise will just return it to costco. First PM takes it.

Old 02-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Banned
chbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by paneraiwatches
I have a Costco bundle unopened. Includes Sports, Zelda and Excite Truck. Another 6speeder flaked so still available. RETAIL $385. In Los Angeles available for pickup with reciept. Otherwise will just return it to costco. First PM takes it.
i want it !!!!

Old 02-04-2007, 04:56 PM
riozilla is on a distinguished road
paneraiwatches, PM sent

Old 02-04-2007, 04:58 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Wii gone in a heartbeat. Thanks for all the interest!

Old 02-07-2007, 11:12 PM
RickyM3 will become famous soon enoughRickyM3 will become famous soon enough
Anyone any hook ups on the "wii play" being released next week it's basically wii sports game 2 (includes ping pong, duck hunt, hockey, etc) and an extra controller for $50.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:25 PM
riozilla is on a distinguished road
Wii Play but no Wii

I pre-ordered Wii Play from Gamestop when it was announced a month or two ago before I had a Wii (I still don't have a Wii!) but this game looked cool and seemed like a good deal since it came with an extra remote and a new sports game. I also have WarioWare, Wii Component cable and soon Wii Play but no Wii! Still looking for a Wii @ MSRP ...

Originally Posted by RickyM3
Anyone any hook ups on the "wii play" being released next week it's basically wii sports game 2 (includes ping pong, duck hunt, hockey, etc) and an extra controller for $50.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:34 PM
tractorcrusher will become famous soon enoughtractorcrusher will become famous soon enough
Hey all

If you sign up at http://www.itrackr.com/ you can track Wiis arriving at your local stores. A bunch landed today in Addison, TX but I couldn't get off work to pick one up.

Anyway, it's a great resource, check it out.

Old 02-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by riozilla
I pre-ordered Wii Play from Gamestop when it was announced a month or two ago before I had a Wii (I still don't have a Wii!) but this game looked cool and seemed like a good deal since it came with an extra remote and a new sports game. I also have WarioWare, Wii Component cable and soon Wii Play but no Wii! Still looking for a Wii @ MSRP ...
I just found out about the wii play yesterday when i went to gamestop. I was luck to get a Wii last week, i just walked into a sears at the mall looking for a DVD and decided to ask if they had any Wii in stock expecting the usual NO. i was suprised when the lady said yes we have 3 in stock. I took one. Now i am looking for a wii play and warioware, if anyone knows wherei can get one at MSRP please let me know.

Thanks

Old 02-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Wii bundles available at ToysRus Now...Hurry....
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index....290625.2290630

Old 02-08-2007, 07:55 PM
imola is on a distinguished road
if anyone happen to be in central jersey, best buy at freehold just got a bunch of them.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !Red Blur Is a GOD !
Sunday supposedly all Target's will have them...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anybody still want a Wii???