Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 12:13 AM
LaCayenne59 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Shawn C
Sorry but those are cheddar.
Best post in the thread.

Still trying to figure out if cheddar is a good or bad thing lol

Old 05-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LaCayenne59
Best post in the thread.

Still trying to figure out if cheddar is a good or bad thing lol
courtesy of the urban dictionary:

cheddar

money, riches, can also be used to express satisfaction.
Mad cheddar yo. (It will be very expensive. or I agree with you fully kind sir.)

Old 05-18-2007, 07:24 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rijowysock
i dont know what your talkin about but i have a 727 number.. and never tried to call you.. stop making stuff up and trying to put some blame on me after making an *** of yourself.

subpeona what you want, i never called you.lol.

last note, i might be young but i show far more maturity on the forums than you.. just because its a forum and people post their opinions doesnt mean you have to be rude and make crude comments (case and point bukake splash, who the hell says stuff like that?) dont be jealous that people younger than you are more successful and can actually afford nice stuff and dont have to rely on mercedes giving their wife a CLS for a charity thing to actually be seated in a semi-luxury automobile. ;-)
should i upload the messages into an mp3 format and host them? weird how immediately after i gave you my phone number the prank calls started. i haven't had a prank call on that number in probably five years now. coincidence. not likely. if you had any ***** at all, you'd call and not hang up. note the date and times of the call and our posts on my call wave log. this does not include the calls that i actually answered. i actually got two more hangups on the following day.

which part of you showing maturity on here should i be more impressed with? the fact that you told me to shut the **** up, mocked my profession and my financial situation (without even knowing who i am), or the fact that you are bragging on your own stellar financial situation?

i'm still not quite sure why you are bringing up the mercedes my wife had for the weekend. my wife did a charity event for kids with cancer and i was posting my impressions and pics of the car. what's the big deal? it was a nice car and i wanted to share.

as i was writing this i got to thinking, what do you know about my financial situation to be making comments that i can't afford nice things and that i have to rely on mercedes for a ride in a decent car? am i automatically poor and broke because we drove a loaner car for a weekend and i choose not to buy sunglasses over $250?

since you're such a successful young entrepreneur, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself. where you living, what do you do for a living, and what are you driving these days? since you only really post in the watch section, i really don't know much about you. watch dealer maybe?

Weren't you a civil engineering major at UCF for a while? I guess you got rid of the ol' honda civic you had if your sporting LV sunglasses these days

Old 05-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Deputy unfortunately you were born with a plastic spoon and not the silver ladel like rimjock. Clearly Rimjock went overboard about the Mercedes thing and about your occupation. It could be his immaturity or whatever but you should not take rimjock's post personally. Even though you talk bad about me I still like you a little...

Aloha

Byron

P.s. Not dishing silver ladel people just saying rimjock went overboard.

Last edited by Byronmaui; 05-18-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:51 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Even though you talk bad about me I still like you a little...
I talk bad about your because I like you. Let's hug. Besides, how can you hate on a guy who sends you BJJ tshirts all the time? By the way, I'm long overdue for a new one. Aloha

Old 05-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Rimjock:

How come when I checked your name against the Brevard, Orange, Seminole, Lake, and Osceloa property appraiser pages, I come up with nothing? You living in an apartment, at home with mom, or in a bat cave?

Old 05-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by deputydog95
I talk bad about your because I like you. Let's hug. Besides, how can you hate on a guy who sends you BJJ tshirts all the time? By the way, I'm long overdue for a new one. Aloha
I am down with you. I will be printing shirts soon and no worries you are high on the list unless you start wearing LV glasses...lol

Aloha

Byron

Old 05-18-2007, 08:02 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Wow! This got a little out of hand....

Old 05-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
I am down with you. I will be printing shirts soon and no worries you are high on the list unless you start wearing LV glasses...lol

Aloha

Byron
You guys are
I actually wore my blue Joint Submission shirt to the gym today. Had several compliments on it. Still not my fav though. The neck shirt rocks them all! Put me on the list as well and let me know where to paypal you, actually I think I have it somewhere already.

Anyways, This thread needs an enema. Rimjock is clearly sorry.......hopefully.
We all love you Dep! The neat thing about 6speed is that it is such a mix of folks. Those of us that are not quite where we want to be financially, and those of us who can blow $1k+ on bukake goggles. Lets hug it out *****!

Old 05-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Secure I know the neck shirt rocks...lol...No worries guys I will be letting everyone know about the shirts when I complete the order. On a side note group hug is a great idea.

Aloha

Byron

Old 05-19-2007, 09:18 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
OMG $1200 for sunglasses - DAMN!

Old 05-19-2007, 02:48 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I think Deputy at first made a joke, it was funny ... Riley hinted politely that it bothered him ... Deputy assumed that everyone enjoys getting there ***** busted ... failed to read the hint ... and continued ... Riley gets annoyed and the thread goes to **** ... Deputy continues to think that everyone should be able to take a joke not realising once again that not everyone is the same and the thread continues to **** ...

Glasses are cool if worn by the right person ... Obviously toting a handgun by day and being engaged in masculine tactical duty wouldn't allow you to wear those glasses EVER ... however, sporting a T-shirt poppin bottles on a yacht by day with sum ladies, throwin on some shades with gold rims might be fly ...

All depends on scenarios. ( both scenarios hypothetical )

Old 05-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
I think Deputy at first made a joke, it was funny ... Riley hinted politely that it bothered him ... Deputy assumed that everyone enjoys getting there ***** busted ... failed to read the hint ... and continued ... Riley gets annoyed and the thread goes to **** ... Deputy continues to think that everyone should be able to take a joke not realising once again that not everyone is the same and the thread continues to **** ...

Glasses are cool if worn by the right person ... Obviously toting a handgun by day and being engaged in masculine tactical duty wouldn't allow you to wear those glasses EVER ... however, sporting a T-shirt poppin bottles on a yacht by day with sum ladies, throwin on some shades with gold rims might be fly ...

All depends on scenarios. ( both scenarios hypothetical )
If you can't take getting your ***** busted over a pair of sunglasses that you don't even own yet, then you should go somewhere else or just ignore it. At the very minimum send a pm vs becoming a complete ****** in the middle of the thread. We're not talking religion or mom's here. It's sunglasses for cryin' out loud.

Hey, I even gave this kid my phone number and asked him to call me to cool things off. All I got was around 10 prank phone calls. So much for that strategy.

Yes, I got his first hint that he was annoyed but I could not help myself. He was being so serious about these glasses I just had to continue I get f'd with on here all the time. You don't see me whining about it. It's all good and I enjoy the ribbing (giving and getting) till people get personal.

I still think you'd look gay wearing those glasses even if you were on a yatch banging ten chicks at the same time

Old 05-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
Deputy continues to think that everyone should be able to take a joke not realising once again that not everyone is the same and the thread continues to **** ...
what do you mean, "once again"?

Old 05-19-2007, 03:44 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Originally Posted by deputydog95
what do you mean, "once again"?
I meant that I mentioned it earlier in the same paragraph ... not that you've done it before ... Guess it came out in the wrong context ... I don't know, bangin 10 chicks with those glasses might be difficult to call gay

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Louis Vuitton "Millionaire" sunglasses.