Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Anyone interested in PS3s??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Rolo is on a distinguished road
I tried to grt more but thet are all taken, If you want to figure sipping cost. I am in 30813,

For the guy above, Silver, Hazzi old guy paul g and others all know me.

I am a financial professional at a major brokerage house. I’m not in the cheating, lying or stealing business. If these things come and are different than what I said, I will not send them out. I will eat them myself. I think we all know to be careful over the internet, I guess some folks have the need to be Spiderman and rescue us all.

Old 06-01-2007, 05:26 PM
bottomline will become famous soon enoughbottomline will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Rolo
I tried to grt more but thet are all taken, If you want to figure sipping cost. I am in 30813,

For the guy above, Silver, Hazzi old guy paul g and others all know me.

I am a financial professional at a major brokerage house. I’m not in the cheating, lying or stealing business. If these things come and are different than what I said, I will not send them out. I will eat them myself. I think we all know to be careful over the internet, I guess some folks have the need to be Spiderman and rescue us all.
Don't know any of those people. Just warning some of the members I do know that it's just shady to be selling brand new PS3s at such a discount. Didn't mean to imply anything about you. Knowing that you are a financial professional though, I can rest at ease.

Spiderman.

Old 06-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by bottomline
Don't know any of those people. Just warning some of the members I do know that it's just shady to be selling brand new PS3s at such a discount. Didn't mean to imply anything about you. Knowing that you are a financial professional though, I can rest at ease.

Spiderman.
I don't care how you rest or who you know. I guess you have a stong need to protect..kinda a motherly thing?....must be the estrogen. Mrs Spiderman

But thanks for standing watch

Last edited by Rolo; 06-01-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
I don't care how you rest or who you know. I guess you have a stong need to protect..kinda a motherly thing?....must be the estrogen. Mrs Spiderman

But thanks for standing watch
Our community has been scammed before. He's just warning people to use thier good judgement if something seems out of whack. nothing wrong with that

Old 06-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by turbo187
Our community has been scammed before. He's just warning people to use thier good judgement if something seems out of whack. nothing wrong with that

Well forgive me if I take offense at his implacation. I take it that most here are adults who can think and take care of them selves? No one has to buy anything from anyone. I could ebay these things. I thought I wouuld offer them to 6speeders first as a memeber of this community.

You appreciate his concern and thats fine. I just found his comment offensive.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Finality is infamous around these partsFinality is infamous around these parts
I'll bite

Count me in if its the 60GB version. YGPM.

Old 06-02-2007, 04:05 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
so am i anywhere near the top 5 on the list?? thanks.

Old 06-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by trovan
so am i anywhere near the top 5 on the list?? thanks.
You are second if one of the others decline.

Old 06-02-2007, 06:12 PM
osj911 will become famous soon enough
please add me to the list if it falls through.

Old 06-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Banned
Sanj- is on a distinguished road
just throwing my 2cents in here, but anyone going to purchase a ps3 is making a wise choice, its by far the best investment. but your system will never beat mine ps3 hooked to a 109'' lcd projector

cost total = 4k for all system setups
gun in resistance being bigger then me....priceles

Old 06-03-2007, 12:28 PM
yimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud of
Wow that is an amazing price. If you get any more in somehow add me to your list.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Finality

Trovan

osj911

yimmy

If you guys want one at the same price. The guy who took the rest of them has four he'll sell.

When they get here I will give you his cell and emai and you can buy from him if you like.

He's a good guy very honest just so others feel better. Let me know if you want them.

Old 06-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Finality is infamous around these partsFinality is infamous around these parts
Finality

Trovan

osj911

yimmy

If you guys want one at the same price. The guy who took the rest of them has four he'll sell.

When they get here I will give you his cell and emai and you can buy from him if you like.

He's a good guy very honest just so others feel better. Let me know if you want them.
I'll stick with you, better to deal with a 6speeder than someone I dont know

Old 06-03-2007, 02:24 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !

He's a good guy very honest just so others feel better.
Yep, so was MANA...

Old 06-03-2007, 02:47 PM
yimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud ofyimmy has much to be proud of
Thanks rolo. Ill be looking forward to that pm.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in PS3s??