Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Unlocked Sprint phone w/ full keyboard

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Jedidiah is on a distinguished road
WTB: Unlocked Sprint phone w/ full keyboard

Anyone have a Blackberry or something with a full key board that they are looking to get rid of? Doesn't really matter what model, as this will be for my gf who just sucks at Texting and wants a full keyboard.

Only requirements is that it is a Sprint Unlocked phone. I don't really want to spend more then $100, but will entertain offers between 100-150. Show me what you got! Thanks fellas.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:59 PM
djmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to beholddjmrsulu is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
Anyone have a Blackberry or something with a full key board that they are looking to get rid of? Doesn't really matter what model, as this will be for my gf who just sucks at Texting and wants a full keyboard.

Only requirements is that it is a Sprint Unlocked phone. I don't really want to spend more then $100, but will entertain offers between 100-150. Show me what you got! Thanks fellas.
Unlocked?? Sprint is CDMA, not GSM, so their phones can't be used on other networks.

Old 06-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Sorry, what I meant to ask for is simply a Sprint phone. My girlfriend has Sprint as her carrier, but wants a phone with a keyboard. I'm not familiar with Sprint, so I'm assuming you just plug in your SIM card and your good to go?

"Unlocked" was the wrong word. I just need a Sprint phone with a keyboard .

Still looking. Let me know what you guys have.

Old 06-06-2007, 12:18 PM
saintv90 is on a distinguished road
Sprint doesn't have SIM cards. The only phones that work with sprint are Sprint phones.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:12 PM
tsweat is on a distinguished road
I have a Sprint Treo 650, w/ extra battery, travel charger, car charger, desk craddle/charger, belt-clip, TomTom GPS software installed, bluetooth GPS receiver. Everything functions 100%, screen is pristine.

Keep in mind that used the phone for 2-yrs, so it has its share of scratches, nicks, dings, etc. However, you can slap a new housing on it for $30 off ebay so it would be basically brand new.

Let me know if there is any interest...and I am in Dallas too.

Old 06-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by tsweat
I have a Sprint Treo 650, w/ extra battery, travel charger, car charger, desk craddle/charger, belt-clip, TomTom GPS software installed, bluetooth GPS receiver. Everything functions 100%, screen is pristine.

Keep in mind that used the phone for 2-yrs, so it has its share of scratches, nicks, dings, etc. However, you can slap a new housing on it for $30 off ebay so it would be basically brand new.

Let me know if there is any interest...and I am in Dallas too.
Hey man,

Absolutely interested! I need to make something happen by Thurs. night if possible. How can I get it looking "like-new" quickly? Let me know what you want for it and when we can make it happen. Thanks!