MD/DC/VA local meet, meet my car...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
gxlex will become famous soon enoughgxlex will become famous soon enough
If you guys are old then I must be senior citizen. Never been to or heard of Lima and 1223. Last time I went to a club was back in college. Damn I am old.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:57 PM
AvusRS6 will become famous soon enoughAvusRS6 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by gxlex
If you guys are old then I must be senior citizen. Never been to or heard of Lima and 1223. Last time I went to a club was back in college. Damn I am old.
That's cuz you really ARE old

Ahmad, I don't know who she is. I can't say I recall. Massoud doesn't really have high turn over there. I normally just go to have a few drinks or have dinner with Massoud and my boy Manny and mostly end up leaving before it gets crowded. Rarely do I stay late. I have not been there since I got suspended in DC. I may go the week of the 19th just to "go" since I have not seen Massoud in months. I have not been to 12 in over 6 months and Manny is giving me **** about it but he understands since I'm married with kids, so he backs off.

If you guys go, let me know what date I'll try to meet up with you guys.

Old 11-06-2007, 04:39 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I am 36 and have heard of 1223 but not Lima....I am up for setting a group gathering at a club since I too have not been to one in ages! Perhaps we should set up a middle age area for this meet...LMAO!!!!!

Hope to see you all up there around 8:30-9:00PM

Michael

Old 11-06-2007, 11:51 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
See, I know Im old, I live up the street from those places, but you couldnt pay me to go there. I don't think I've been to a club in 10 years, and I hated them back then too!

Stick your head in a good local dive bar in DC, with the stones on the jukebox, and you'll probably see me at the end of the bar.

Originally Posted by AvusRS6
That's cuz you really ARE old

Ahmad, I don't know who she is. I can't say I recall. Massoud doesn't really have high turn over there. I normally just go to have a few drinks or have dinner with Massoud and my boy Manny and mostly end up leaving before it gets crowded. Rarely do I stay late. I have not been there since I got suspended in DC. I may go the week of the 19th just to "go" since I have not seen Massoud in months. I have not been to 12 in over 6 months and Manny is giving me **** about it but he understands since I'm married with kids, so he backs off.

If you guys go, let me know what date I'll try to meet up with you guys.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:49 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
How about the VFW for us older chaps....

Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
I am 36 and have heard of 1223 but not Lima....I am up for setting a group gathering at a club since I too have not been to one in ages! Perhaps we should set up a middle age area for this meet...LMAO!!!!!

Hope to see you all up there around 8:30-9:00PM

Michael

Old 11-08-2007, 12:13 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be there. Its gonna be cold and I hope it doesnt rain!

Old 11-08-2007, 12:57 PM
330i zhp is on a distinguished road
i should be out there after 930pm - i want to see the car

Old 11-08-2007, 02:17 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxwell
See, I know Im old, I live up the street from those places, but you couldnt pay me to go there. I don't think I've been to a club in 10 years, and I hated them back then too!

Stick your head in a good local dive bar in DC, with the stones on the jukebox, and you'll probably see me at the end of the bar.
Dude, I hear you. And if the Stones are playing, it's got to be something from Sticky Fingers or earlier. Are you coming out to MIR? Even if you're not running your car, it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. We can hit a southern Maryland bar on the way back.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:56 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Dude, I hear you. And if the Stones are playing, it's got to be something from Sticky Fingers or earlier. Are you coming out to MIR? Even if you're not running your car, it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. We can hit a southern Maryland bar on the way back.
I am down for some post race beers!

Old 11-09-2007, 09:46 AM
gregger09 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by maxwell

And I'll be on the floor right next to ya

Old 11-09-2007, 10:20 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
LOL, well guys it looks like it is going to rain all night so no go on the meet unless it clears up some...bummer.

M

Old 11-10-2007, 07:11 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Rain date tonight in rockville?

Old 11-14-2007, 04:55 AM
rain date this coming Friday...sorry I missed you the other day!

M

Old 11-16-2007, 02:49 PM
cold but I still plan on heading up for 9pm if anyone is interested....otherwise see you all soon on another Sunday meet!