So um....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Teuton is on a distinguished road
I drove mine last week, the first time since Thanksgiving. Checked the weather for tomorrow. Looks like I'll be taking the car out for a spin.

Old 12-21-2007, 01:01 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
hey, if the weather is good, i'll take the baby out as well.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:11 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
reset the CEL took her out ran great. I think I am going to take her on the trip to richmond calling for a little rain but in the 50's for XMAS Yeah!

Last edited by cohare; 12-21-2007 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:36 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't driven mine since our day at the track.

Old 12-23-2007, 07:26 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Yesterday I was meeting a guy in the parking lot of the Best Buy on Shady Grove Rd. I was sitting in a minivan . A guy pulled up in a gorgeous silver '03 or '04 GT3. He took it out shopping, which I thought was cool. Anyone know who that was? That's the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Potomac area.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:35 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deckman
Yesterday I was meeting a guy in the parking lot of the Best Buy on Shady Grove Rd. I was sitting in a minivan . A guy pulled up in a gorgeous silver '03 or '04 GT3. He took it out shopping, which I thought was cool. Anyone know who that was? That's the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Potomac area.
Could be Adam. He drives sliver 6GT3 and lives in MD. His username here is adam89911 or something.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deckman
Oh you didn't hear? That's my new daily while the Mustang gets twin-turbo'd.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:05 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Haven't driven mine since our day at the track.
Wow!

Old 01-02-2008, 12:36 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Wow!
I'm not surprised, if you ever see the bottom side of his car, its cleaner than my INTERIOR!