DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 05:42 AM
SigmaPi is on a distinguished road
All right, I'm in and I don't care if the old lady wants me to go to church instead....

Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Immo is on a distinguished road
The weather looks great!!!!

Sunday, Mar 2

High: 52 °F RealFeelŽ: 54 °F
A full day of sunshine

If you guys want to stick around, there is another event going on in Rockville at 2:00 tomorrow.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=101738

Old 03-01-2008, 06:44 AM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
I will be there 10:30-11:00am!! Dustin will be filming for mischief 7 so clean up your rides!!

Old 03-01-2008, 09:26 AM
gregger09 is on a distinguished road
If I dont feel like **** I will be there. Looks like a great turnout.

Question:

If Im coming from the college park direction I would take 355 towards white flint and starbucks is up the road a few miles on the right?

Old 03-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by gregger09
If I dont feel like **** I will be there. Looks like a great turnout.

Question:

If Im coming from the college park direction I would take 355 towards white flint and starbucks is up the road a few miles on the right?
Hey Greg, call me in the morning if you're going. I could meet you at New Hampshire and the beltway and you can follow me. I may bump the installs to the afternoon with this turnout.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:59 AM
gregger09 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Hey Greg, call me in the morning if you're going. I could meet you at New Hampshire and the beltway and you can follow me. I may bump the installs to the afternoon with this turnout.

Scott,

Sounds good. If I go I will give you a call around 9am.

Old 03-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by porsched4ed
I will be there 10:30-11:00am!! Dustin will be filming for mischief 7 so clean up your rides!!
Yeah I sent him a PM on the Mischief forums and he was like "March 1 is my birthday and I'll be up all night drinking. I probably just won't go to sleep and go straight to the meet"

lol

Old 03-01-2008, 04:03 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
That'll make for some great footage IMO....

Originally Posted by Tonk
Yeah I sent him a PM on the Mischief forums and he was like "March 1 is my birthday and I'll be up all night drinking. I probably just won't go to sleep and go straight to the meet"

lol

Old 03-01-2008, 04:03 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Anybody tell Mario and Jamie?
I talked to Mario, he is swamped with work and cant make it.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:06 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Nice, just got my first ever CEL, code P1130. Going to check the MAF tomorrow and see if somethings up there. Hope to have it resolved before Sun...
I have some maf cleaner I can bring if you need it. It takes like 2 seconds to pull out spray on let it dry. the unhook the battery reinstall and it should be good. If it is bad it will at least buy you some time. I had a bad one on my 996 for months and this would temporarily fix it everytime.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:35 PM
OU_1804 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a lot of fun, will be my first 6speed event, count me in!

Old 03-01-2008, 04:47 PM
R53Mini is on a distinguished road
Sorry, count me out. My new car decided to start having problems this afternoon, and i'm in a rental.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cohare
I have some maf cleaner I can bring if you need it. It takes like 2 seconds to pull out spray on let it dry. the unhook the battery reinstall and it should be good. If it is bad it will at least buy you some time. I had a bad one on my 996 for months and this would temporarily fix it everytime.

Thanks man, but managed to get everything fixed up today

Removed the MAF cleaned it up along with the throttle body. Checked all the hoses etc for leaks. Disconnected the battery and everything is like new.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:11 PM
rah79 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I might just join you guys in Tysons for the drive. Anybody have some "off" spray that works on cops?
LOL...if you find any bro let me know....I'll pay whatever.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Immo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rah79

Also for the VA guys who will be meeting up at the Mariott...here is the address just incase you don't know which one(like me):

Tysons Corner Marriott
8028 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, Virginia 22182 USA
I will be there around 9:00

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08