DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 10:27 PM
PhilC335TT is infamous around these parts
That was me driving the white 335 with the stock wheels... with Dustin/Mischief filming in the passenger seat....

The other white 335 was David's.. not sure when you (Evo) ran him... but at one point he pulled over to turn off his race gas switch (JB2R).. wondering if it was before or after that when you guys ran into each other... We are both just running the JB2.. although I don't have the race switch..

Today was a great time.. looking forward to seeing all the pics and vids and hoping to do it again soon! Lots of beautiful cars out there today.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:30 PM
05evo8gsr is infamous around these parts
he said it was after he had turned off the race switch. I would have liked to do a clean, no passengers run, but you can't have everything right?

Old 03-02-2008, 10:35 PM
PhilC335TT is infamous around these parts
Unfortunately not.. I don't think you'd have a problem at all walking it with all your mods though..

PS - did we meet at Rockville Fridays that night with RS4/RS6 Jay several weeks back?

Old 03-02-2008, 10:43 PM
rah79 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 1SIKS4
LOL look at the modena's rear tire !!
look at the silver mustang with the rear tire

Old 03-02-2008, 10:54 PM
05evo8gsr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PhilC335TT
Unfortunately not.. I don't think you'd have a problem at all walking it with all your mods though..

PS - did we meet at Rockville Fridays that night with RS4/RS6 Jay several weeks back?
yea, now that u mention it. We did, I thought u looked familiar.
I'm actually really interested in seeing how quick a 335i with intake, exhaust and chip is, if u are saying he was only chipped. I did a pull with Anthony Saturday night and he is just chipped, and I had like 3 or so cars on him.

Old 03-03-2008, 04:38 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Berksauce!

Yo, that was a great meet, thanks for putting it together...sorry I had to show up in the little IS300 but the M3 will be or should be ready to show up at one of the meets coming up. She goes in for some botox pretty soon and some hearing aids!! LOL

nice to see everyone and catch up though it was pretty quick bouncing from groupd to group.

See you all soon!

Michael

Old 03-03-2008, 05:19 AM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by KingChronic
i didnt say anything about smoking exotics as i didnt race any, only one of the other mustangs, and a R1 on the way back. i think a few mentioned it was nice cruising with all the exotics, but i dont think there was any mentioning of smoking them.

No one said anything on this forum...different story on svtperformance.com

Its all in good fun...I wasnt racing anyone, I only know how to drive under 65

Old 03-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
awesome day with an awesome mix of different cars. Everyone got along and no police involvement on the drive. Thanks again Berk for putting this together.

KingChronic: I want to applaud the mustang guys for coming out. I did the whole Fox-Body thing about 15 yrs ago, so nuthin but love for you guys. Im sure you guys were dying to sink yer teeth into some exotic ***, **** I would have, at least for a run or two. I used to love crushin porsches, ferraris etc when I had my stang. As i remember the day on the way to the restaurant your friend with the turbo mustang did get to line up against an "exotic" and did a clean run from 40-150

Old 03-03-2008, 06:24 AM
KingChronic is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 05evo8gsr
One had stock wheels and one had AF wheels. The one with the AF wheels has more mods i think. You said it stayed pretty well with a 600HP mustang? cause if so, i was pulling on the 335i with 3 people in my car, going from 3rd gear instead of 2nd.
yeah, the one with the aftermarket wheels, was also somewhat modded, he had the tune turned on when we i was chasing them when my friend in the turbo mustang raced and i was coming up on him pretty hard, but not as hard as i thought i would. just wish my friend had moved over a lane, or didnt hit the brakes, so i could pass them too.

Old 03-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
awesome day with an awesome mix of different cars. Everyone got along and no police involvement on the drive. Thanks again Berk for putting this together.

KingChronic: I want to applaud the mustang guys for coming out. I did the whole Fox-Body thing about 15 yrs ago, so nuthin but love for you guys. Im sure you guys were dying to sink yer teeth into some exotic ***, **** I would have, at least for a run or two. I used to love crushin porsches, ferraris etc when I had my stang. As i remember the day on the way to the restaurant your friend with the turbo mustang did get to line up against an "exotic" and did a clean run from 40-150
ohh, thats you with that black 600, yeah tony told me that thing was ****IN FAST. i didnt get to see that run, but he mentioned it. i raced him on the first run up the highway after he raced the BMW, and from a 60 roll to 150 i put about 1.5 cars on him.

i just wish my tune for 17PSI didnt start pinging saturday, i was only running 13PSI on my really rich 17PSI tune, so was definently cutting lots of power. his car is also 9PSI untuned too. cant wait for me to get my 17PSI tune done right, and him get his 15PSI tune done right. i know he's going to kill me, but its whatever.

Old 03-03-2008, 06:37 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KingChronic
ohh, thats you with that black 600, yeah tony told me that thing was ****IN FAST. i didnt get to see that run, but he mentioned it. i raced him on the first run up the highway after he raced the BMW, and from a 60 roll to 150 i put about 1.5 cars on him.

i just wish my tune for 17PSI didnt start pinging saturday, i was only running 13PSI on my really rich 17PSI tune, so was definently cutting lots of power. his car is also 9PSI untuned too. cant wait for me to get my 17PSI tune done right, and him get his 15PSI tune done right. i know he's going to kill me, but its whatever.
i know how deadly a dialed in tune can be on your cars. I put about 1.5 cars on him as well and Im sure I dont want to race him when his tune is correct. Still I was impressed as I expected to get walked, especially since I weigh 4500lbs and I had a passenger.

Old 03-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pete S.
Had a good time. Thanks, Chris for the heads up.

Pete S.
Glad you were able to make it. Let's get some more GT's out there next time! Show those Italians and Germans what's up.

Old 03-03-2008, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
i know how deadly a dialed in tune can be on your cars. I put about 1.5 cars on him as well and Im sure I dont want to race him when his tune is correct. Still I was impressed as I expected to get walked, especially since I weigh 4500lbs and I had a passenger.
yeah, you have a nice/badass car. me and you would have been a close race then huh?

i think i may be going turbo soon too, we shall see.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:23 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
hey brother, it was my pleasure. always great to see you as well and that Kleemann MONSTER of yours!!!!

B-

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Thanks for putting this together Berk, I had a great time!

Old 03-03-2008, 07:24 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Pete,
It was a pleasure meeting you as well. We look forward to you, Chris and your other GT team to come on out to the Spring, Summer and Fall meets.
B-

Originally Posted by Pete S.
Had a good time. Thanks, Chris for the heads up.

Pete S.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08