DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bach 997
HAHA thanks...tonk has a bunch of my car on the 3 links he provided

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f...fee/?start=all

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f...202/?start=all

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f...203/?start=all

I've tried to post some pics but it won't work

B
aight what you do is go to your photo bucket. Under each picture there are 4 links. Copy the one that starts with [IMG], then paste it here. Orrrrr you can copy the direct link, then put [img] in front of it and [/img] at the end of it.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:42 AM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Oh man, Dustin got banned? I was going to ask him if he has seen Reza (Mr. Mota). Did he finally move out to Cali? I have just been seeing his videos on Youtube lately. Haven't seen that **** baller around Tysons in a long *** time.

http://youtube.com/user/MRMOTA

Ninja Edit: Also E-mailed
Reza has been in Cali for a while I talk to him at least twice a month. Ive known him for about 11 years.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:52 AM
porsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud ofporsched4ed has much to be proud of
Smile

Originally Posted by Mischievous Dus
No problem, I won't include those cars. That was simple, right?

And blackbenzz the reason I tried shooting your car is because Rodolfo is a good friend of mine and supporter of my movies series and he said that you were cool. YOU even came to our Mischief GTG car meet in Tysons.

Sorry guys, this is just pointless. Any others who don't want their car to appear in my movie, please PM me. I will be shooting more of the local drives like I have been doing for the last 9 years and I will be sure not to shoot your ride.
Ladies and Gentleman just to let you know. It is because of movies like Dustins that I am OFFICIALLY SPONSORED BY BBS WHEELS, MICHELIN, GMP AND APR. I mean a REAL 100% sponsorship, not "ok you get a discount" I have the only Cayman with BBS LMR wheels 19x11 (rear) that even TireRack wont sell. BBS sent me a set at no charge. Michelin sent me PS2's at no charge. Actually the APR exhaust and software I paid for, they didnt officially sponsor me until recently.
ANYWAY his movies attract attention of big companies who see your badass cars and want to put products on them for promotion. Dustin can put my bare *** in the movie if he wants maybe fruit of the loom will send free underwear who knows. Point is it will only benefit you as it did me I have over $11K in free stuff on my car.

those BBS LMR 19x11's should be out soon.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Banned
Bsaint is infamous around these parts
Exactly,

A lot of people however don't like the coverage or want their car filmed, thats fine. Less work we have to do as videographers and editors. I'm orginizing a Rally this summer and everyone that registers pretty much signs a release saying any footage or photos taken are at our disposal for use.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by porsched4ed
Ladies and Gentleman just to let you know. It is because of movies like Dustins that I am OFFICIALLY SPONSORED BY BBS WHEELS, MICHELIN, GMP AND APR. I mean a REAL 100% sponsorship, not "ok you get a discount" I have the only Cayman with BBS LMR wheels 19x11 (rear) that even TireRack wont sell. BBS sent me a set at no charge. Michelin sent me PS2's at no charge. Actually the APR exhaust and software I paid for, they didnt officially sponsor me until recently.
ANYWAY his movies attract attention of big companies who see your badass cars and want to put products on them for promotion. Dustin can put my bare *** in the movie if he wants maybe fruit of the loom will send free underwear who knows. Point is it will only benefit you as it did me I have over $11K in free stuff on my car.

those BBS LMR 19x11's should be out soon.
Agreed

Old 03-07-2008, 12:23 PM
stevenshin is infamous around these parts
Just chiming in here.

It's the principle that matters to some people. Just because most people with nice cars don't care (or haven't cared in the past) to be in a dvd, doesn't mean the producer shouldn't take it upon himself to get written permission. After all, he would be protecting himself. A couple "yeahs" while standing around a parking lot might work for a small group of friends but if you are filming many different people and then selling a dvd, you should take the necessary care to protect yourself, your work and your reputation as a professional by maintaining a system of disclaimers and waivers. The subjects used in the dvd are helping you to sell the dvd, so they either need to be compensated or they have to agree to do it for free. Either way, it just takes an extra step to making sure everything is legit.

Having said all that, I wouldn't mind being in a dvd and getting a Hartge and Michelin sponsorship!

Last edited by stevenshin; 03-07-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Bach 997 is infamous around these parts
testing to see if the pic works

Old 03-07-2008, 02:13 PM
These are from Tonks collection

Old 03-07-2008, 02:56 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
^ Car looks good but you need a drop ASAP

Old 03-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
sharp ride^^^

Old 03-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
^ Car looks good but you need a drop ASAP
Thanks...I've been wanting to drop it for a while but couldn't decide which manufacturer I should go with. Also, I'll be leaving the US during summer for good and I was planning on taking the car with me, but I changed my mind, so I'll be selling it before I leave. So I'm not going to change anything on it, whomever ends up buying can modify as he/she wishes.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
sharp ride^^^
Thanks... u bringing that beast out in April? I didn't have much of a chance to see it last week.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:47 PM
rah79 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bach 997
Thanks...I've been wanting to drop it for a while but couldn't decide which manufacturer I should go with. Also, I'll be leaving the US during summer for good and I was planning on taking the car with me, but I changed my mind, so I'll be selling it before I leave. So I'm not going to change anything on it, whomever ends up buying can modify as he/she wishes.
Well you will be missed by your fellow 6speeders. Good luck on your journey.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by rah79
Well you will be missed by your fellow 6speeders. Good luck on your journey.
Thank you, I'm going to miss it

Old 03-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Nice car man, where are you going USA FTW

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/VA/MD Cars & Coffee (& DRIVE) 3/2/08