Porsche owners that need service and mod install...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 07:21 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, so $800 for labor and $600 for parts, sounds like a fair deal to me, considering it'll be about $2K+ at the stealership.....I will know this weekend if I do and confirm with you dude.....thanks bro.

Originally Posted by GT650-25
clutch OEM from my boy at porsche, not him...600

Remember you get parts ahead of time, he does not provide anything on parts

Old 03-21-2009, 10:23 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
WEEKEND OF APRIL 18th

Guys,

Looks like I need a new clutch (MikeKelly - thanks for figuring out my issue and Jonathan confirmed over the phone that was the case)......So, I am moving forward with the deal with Jonathan to replace the clutch. He's done great work so I'm moving forward with him.

I'm committing the weekend of April 18th to get the work done on the car guys so if anyone else is interested, please confirm by Thursday, March 26th so we can lock in Jonathan's calendar and have him come up here. Otherwise, I'm going to drive down to Charlottesville w/ Pejman and get our cars done there......

1.) Pejman
2.) Berk
3.)
4.)
5.)

Old 03-26-2009, 02:53 PM
porschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of light
amazing deals, find a participating shop in CT !

Old 03-27-2009, 09:41 AM
AvusRS6 will become famous soon enoughAvusRS6 will become famous soon enough
Johnathan is da man! He did 95% of the work on my 997T. For every BMW, MB, Audi, etc I modded, I think Johnathan was hands down the best tech I've ever worked with and his prices are fair. Although, he did charge me a bit less for the turbo swap from stock to Proto VTG's Heck I think he may have done it for nothing since so much was done to my car. He's honest as well. None of you will be dissapointed.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:33 PM
^^^Yeah Alex, I'm looking forward to Jonathan replacing my clutch....Now, I need to find someone with a LIFT who can loan it to us for the day for him to work on it....

Old 03-28-2009, 08:11 AM
05 amg is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by boochook
^^^Yeah Alex, I'm looking forward to Jonathan replacing my clutch....Now, I need to find someone with a LIFT who can loan it to us for the day for him to work on it....
I'll loan you 4 jackstands...LOL

Old 03-28-2009, 09:59 PM
^^^I'll loan you my ab-roller....hahaha

Old 03-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Yeah I'll explain why it's comical, simply put your just a poser, and also it's pretty funny how some of the people here just take the **** out of you.

I couldn't care less about your "model" picture's when did I mention that?
Want to continue this, then I am more than happy offline...

Old 03-30-2009, 05:32 AM
05 amg is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Yeah I'll explain why it's comical, simply put your just a poser, and also it's pretty funny how some of the people here just take the **** out of you.

LOL....

Old 03-30-2009, 06:06 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Exlondoner

No, no no. Keep it here!!!!! This sounds good, even though I have no idea what it's about. Inquiring minds want to know

Old 03-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Back on topic.

Any TT's running Fabspeed Maxflo with their ecu upgrade? I have a quote in hand and am very curious about the performance and gains.

Old 03-30-2009, 08:52 AM
matthew c is on a distinguished road
cayenne needs help with stereo

I've got a 2004 cayenne s with a multifunction steering wheel, I have changed the pcm unit for a kenwood dnx8220bt and the installer does not know how to get the wheel to talk to the head unit, any ideas?

Old 03-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Almo runs in the room with (pic below) and sits down beside (seat in between) Scott.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:09 AM
You funny guy.

When I compare the expense to get the Cobra to the 600hp club and the TT to 636, they really aren't that far off. There aren't hardly any supporting mods necessary for the P. Allen, what say you and your investigatory work towards the TT world? This is an easy no brainer bolt on set up.

Old 03-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
LOL...

To get back on topic as well. I agree... that is very comparable... 530 to 540 to all 4 wheels at 3300 to 3400 isn't anything to shake a stick at. Even in a Tip and those numbers will hurt some peoples feelings with a mash of the loud pedal and WOT taking heed through AWD, especially with a linear (very efficient) pull from turbos.

By the way, how do you like the Tip? And what's your take on where the P car compared to the Cobra in a straight line on the street from a dig to let say... 100 or so?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche owners that need service and mod install...