Let's to a GTG this evening.....Tyson's Corner, VA???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
my girl took the day off so I am chilling with her tonight, sounds like fun though

Old 04-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Oh, lemme guess. It's orange.
Mr Scott you are a funny man

The corolla has a custom chipped bonnet but the engine is great! I love this car!

Old 04-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Mr Scott you are a funny man

The corolla has a custom chipped bonnet but the engine is great! I love this car!
I had an 83 tercel and ran that thing into the ground. Literally. New engine at 110k. FREE from Toyota. I had friends back then, too. Then gave it to an inlaw. They gave it to their inlaw and it is STILL ON THE ROAD TODAY! Bulletproof.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
They really are bullet proof, this is my father-in-laws that he bought brand new in 93 and I took it away, 170k miles, I guess it helps that he's a master tech.

Berkster sorry for going OT....

Old 04-17-2009, 02:35 PM
dgtlbullet is on a distinguished road
Whats the update Berk, anyone meeting????

Old 04-17-2009, 03:00 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
CANCELLED guys. Demand isn't strong plus I just got pulled in to something that'll run me late. Sorry for the late response!!!!!

Old 04-17-2009, 04:08 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I would, but have a poker game tonight. You're right, the weather really makes me want to get out and drive!