2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 07:11 PM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
of course you would make the first one in VA. I am now going to do a meet in rockville every weekend you are in VA! Just kidding... good stuff Berk, I will see you guys at one of these although the 17th I wont be able to make it. F!

Old 04-22-2009, 05:12 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
- Hey Chris, great to hear you'll make some of the meets bud. Looking forward to seeing your 993 bro!!!!

Old 04-22-2009, 06:23 AM
TraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of lightTraderHal is a glorious beacon of light
That sounds great. I have only been to one meet and it was alot of fun. I have to start training my little girls 3 and 5 to appreciate cars.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:10 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^haha, great Hal. Looking forward to seeing you there bud.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Great idea Berk. I'll be there for the 17th.

Old 04-23-2009, 07:39 PM
^^^Fantastic brother....we'll see you there....looking forward to seeing the M5 beast!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 07:46 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
I think I can do the 17th so see you there berksauce.

M

Old 04-25-2009, 04:34 PM
BTurk is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Baba, are you Turkish? I'm Turkish. I live in Bristow, so some meets out in Manassas work for me anyway.
Merhaba Berk, yes I am half-turkish/korean. If you want too your welcome to come check out the shopping centers anytime to see if we can work out a car meet soon, let me know.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:56 AM
BTURK - BABA, PM Sent

Old 05-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Sunday.....Sunday.......Sunday, May 17th........

Okay *****es - time to really start the season. Not sure if anyone made the VA GTG last Sunday, but I'll be up there for sure in Rockville (Starbuck's) this Sunday, May 17th........hopefully won't be alone - some of you A$$Clowns owe me a coffee or two anyway, so I'm there to collect *****es!!!! Hahahaha.

Jason (DrivenAgain) - you owe me Lebanese Taverna anyway. Hahahaha.

BTW - Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there......and our Mid-Atlantic 6speed Mom Cyndi (4RECAT).......nothing hotter than a mom that drives a Ferrari......hubba hubba...... LoL.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:18 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by boochook
Sunday.....Sunday.......Sunday, May 17th........

Okay *****es - time to really start the season. Not sure if anyone made the VA GTG last Sunday, but I'll be up there for sure in Rockville (Starbuck's) this Sunday, May 17th........hopefully won't be alone - some of you A$$Clowns owe me a coffee or two anyway, so I'm there to collect *****es!!!! Hahahaha.

Jason (DrivenAgain) - you owe me Lebanese Taverna anyway. Hahahaha.

BTW - Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there......and our Mid-Atlantic 6speed Mom Cyndi (4RECAT).......nothing hotter than a mom that drives a Ferrari......hubba hubba...... LoL.
Does Cyndi have a white older Ferrari? If so I met her awhile ago and spotted her coming off of 50 yesterday...car was looking HAWT!

I will try to make this bro but the DME might be at AA over the weekend...depends on timing...getting the car to BMW for the recall, then get it back, pull it out, send it back, and AA getting it back to me. It also depends on how fast my tires/wheels take to get here! I don't know if it will happen so if I don't make this one I will get to the next!

M

Old 05-11-2009, 09:08 AM
no worries man. Cyndi's got a Red 360 Coupe.

regardless brother - bring out the Daily M3 at least. It'll be good to cash in on the coffee you owe me.....ehem, I mean catch up..... hahahaha

Old 05-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Have a good one Berk-shire. I will be with my American Muscle Bretheren for a four day weekend in OC.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 AM
VNDETTASupra is infamous around these parts
Hey Berk!

Are you bringing that 90K+ Black Porsche? I've got your $10 in hand

My 2 boys have soccer games on Saturday's through the 13th of June.

I hope to catch up with you guys once their season is over!

Court

Old 05-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Okay buddy, you'll be missed!!! Have the wifey bring out the Turbo then since it's an automatic....

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Have a good one Berk-shire. I will be with my American Muscle Bretheren for a four day weekend in OC.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTG season for DC/MD/VA