DC/MD/VA Caravan to NJ/NY June 6th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 06:47 PM
DoNDoN is on a distinguished road
What a great time. It was great to finally meet some of you guys in person. It was also really cool to drive back in a pack like that on the way back. I think Ken, Ben and I felt like the drive back was too slow so we kind of drove a little faster after Delaware. 495 that early in the morning = race track. I feel so slow driving my POS BMW. I want a Porsche now. HAHAHA. I hope to see you guys again.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:11 PM
gxlex will become famous soon enoughgxlex will become famous soon enough
DonDon which BMW were you in?
I try to catch up to you guys but I was in no man land with no radar. so I ended up with the slugs group(Berk). J/K.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:14 PM
DoNDoN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gxlex
I try to catch up to you guys but I was in no man land with no radar. so I ended up with the slugs group(Berk). J/K.
I was in the white one. I didnt have radar too but going 80mph was putting me to sleep.

BTW want to trade cars?

Old 06-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by DoNDoN
I was in the white one. I didnt have radar too but going 80mph was putting me to sleep.

BTW want to trade cars?
thats a very nice ride..the CF lip and rear looks great. But I think I'll hold on to my car for a bit longer. Hope to see you again at future meet.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:38 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahahaha, I was definitely the slow group but when you lead the pack w/ a V1 that needs a SW update you get a little careful, especially when there were 5 NJ Staties pulling people over in a 10 patch.

Don - you and Ben sure as hell had luck on your side once crossing the Delaware Bridge. Hahahahahaha. Good timing.

Your M3 is SICK!!!!! But we're more than happy to bring you over to the dark side (PCar)......

Old 06-08-2009, 07:39 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
As for a local meet and rally, I'm looking at possibly the new convention center to meet then figure out a rally.........stay tuned!!!!!

I've got a gov't contractor conference there this week so I'll do some research.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:41 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Good thing you didn't catch up or in the group because I'll end up racing you otherwise and probably get a speeding ticket. ...kidding!

Originally Posted by 07chargersrt8
Datax,

Nice pic. That does look like a fast SAAB........LOL

No really that is a good picture. Thanks for sharing.
That SAAB really is a sleeper. I think it has different engine and turbos. He also seemed to know the roads and traffic a lot better than us, out of town-ers who has no clue where the hell everyone's going lol.

Here are few more pictures.

Pictures of the M3s.

DBS

Last edited by datax; 06-08-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:04 PM
great pics Ken.

I couldn't believe you'd drive that crazy in unknown territory I was bitting my nails at everry turns.

Wait that was me driving. Never mind.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:25 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
great pics Ken.

I couldn't believe you'd drive that crazy in unknown territory I was bitting my nails at everry turns.

Wait that was me driving. Never mind.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:36 PM
SEAN 996 will become famous soon enoughSEAN 996 will become famous soon enough
After that last pit stop I was out like a light. I had dreamt that I was on a racetrack. It was a GOOD dream.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by SEAN 996
After that last pit stop I was out like a light. I had dreamt that I was on a racetrack. It was a GOOD dream.
I was helping you break in your new tires.

Last edited by datax; 06-09-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 AM
^^^^hahahahahahahaa

Old 06-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Euro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud ofEuro SC has much to be proud of
Looks like you guys had a blast. Some sick cars. I don't think I could have hung with this group........car is 25 years too old, lacking about 200 hp, and I only have a 5spd box!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Drummerboy is on a distinguished road
I had a blast, and I wish I had more time to meet/chill with everyone from the VA Crew that headed up, as there were some cool as kats on that run..

I thought my car was loud, but Berk's joint and that Monster Mischief M6 put in some thorough comp. Will try to make it out to the next Sunday meet as I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the 6 speed crew..

- Rob

Attached Images      
Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Drummerboy is on a distinguished road
A few more..

Attached Images      

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DC/MD/VA Caravan to NJ/NY June 6th