Baltimore GP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Just bought three 3-day passes. I wasn't expecting $47 in convenience fees though! Geez!

Old 12-08-2010, 09:06 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
$47. Pretty convenient hidden cost!

Old 12-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
You guys doing VIP or grounds only? I would love to tour the paddock and take pics and get right in there.

Old 12-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Purchased paddock and grandstand 8 upper level for Saturday only.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:02 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Grounds only can suck, but I don't know about this circuit. It just depends on the sight lines they give you and how crowded it is. Having paddock access to the good cars would be cool. They sometimes have open access to the "lesser" car area but the premier ones you can't get to. Again, it's all about how they set this up. My experience is really limited though. If anyone has any inside scoop that would be great.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
>>>> Got section #23, upper level Sat only. Couldn't figure out how to add paddock passes to my order??

oop, didn't see that all tickets purchased before Jan 1st include paddock passes.

I'm amazed a the LACK of seating already. These things must have sold out fast, or their algorithm needs work??

Paid for parking, too. If PCA has some deal I wonder if I'll be able to get that back.

Last edited by Fraggle; 12-08-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm in grandstand 7, Section 7D, Row 24, seats 1-3

Old 12-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
crazy, I bought mine a couple hours ago and only sections 23 and 8 had "good seats" left.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:36 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
John - F1 will be in Austin starting in 2012 for hte US Grand Prix.

Old 12-14-2010, 11:48 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Does the code still work to get tickets? I want to get them.

M

Old 12-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
The official site isn't releasing tix until this Thursday. Where are you getting tix early and how are they selling out before the official date?

Last edited by Scott in SS MD; 12-14-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:46 PM
If you joined their email list you got a link for pre-sale. I can't lay my hands on it at the moment though.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Old 12-14-2010, 01:08 PM
It will be interesting to hear what other people get given what the seat situation looked like last week.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:22 PM
That's where I went and tried twice. No luck.

edit; third time's the charm. Grand stand #6 very top row, corner seats!

Last edited by Scott in SS MD; 12-14-2010 at 03:19 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Baltimore GP?