MD/DC/VA GTG | 1PM Saturday, March 20th | Tysons Corner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 01:29 PM
BMWPower06 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by dwpers
I'll be coming out with the Black Arbor 380GT (new yeller instead of ol' yeller). Which reminds me photog people and anyone interested in getting some car shots done. I have a photoshoot early April at the Westfields Marriot and I'm trying to get a few exotics and or nice cars to show up for a backdrop shot. You'll get a few shots of your car fom the shoot. I'm paying for the photoshoot and already took care of the location. So if anyone is interested in getting some good free pictures, feel free to talk to me about it tomorrow or send a PM.
More Details?

Old 03-19-2010, 02:29 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
So if anyone is interested in getting some good free pictures, feel free to talk to me about it tomorrow or send a PM.
Originally Posted by BMWPower06
More Details?

Old 03-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
I'm in!

Old 03-19-2010, 03:50 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Almo
I'm in!
Cool, I want to talk to you more

Old 03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
avonlady has a spectacular aura aboutavonlady has a spectacular aura about
Hey everyone gonna try and make it. Working all day but I might be able to fit a drive in. Berk when you going to post the schedule up for the season??????

Old 03-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Paul_DC is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TMAC
It looks like I will make it out. Anyone else driving down from the Leesburg area?
Yep, though no clue what time I am heading there. I'm over by the Leesburg BB / Potomac Station area. You?

Old 03-19-2010, 05:02 PM
dwpers is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BMWPower06
More Details?
To expand on what I mentioned earlier, I've setup a photo shoot for early April with the Westfields Marriott to use their site.

I will be getting the 380GT shot in front of the circular bush area in various angles, and would like to have some nice cars in some of the shots. The photographer will be there shooting for about 1 1/2 hours and if you would like to have the chance to get some nice pictures of your ride taken at the same time then I am inviting some to come out. Bring your best, and put my car to shame!

You don't have to pay for anything, just show up.I've taken care of the fee's. Also, I will be trying to get Chris from CMA detailing to come out and detail my car, if others want their car detailed before the shot, I will see if he'd be willing to do it at a great rate. He does an AMAZING job. He's always got luxury and exotics hanging out front of his shop.

So, if anyone is interested, PM me or talk to me tomorrow at the Tyson's Starbucks. I'll have something solid in the books within the next week and can notify all interested parties. It will be a dusk/night photo shoot.

Look for me, I'll be driving this

- Dan

Old 03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
TMAC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Paul_DC
Yep, though no clue what time I am heading there. I'm over by the Leesburg BB / Potomac Station area. You?
I live in Lansdowne on the Potomac which is by the Harris Teeter at 7 and Upper Belmont.

I can meet up with you at like 12:20ish if you are wanting to get there at 1pm. I am guessing on the time it will take to get there by driving on 7.

By the way........... can someone tell the new guy where exactly this is? I don't want to show up at the wrong Starbucks. Thanks

dwpers - I would be down for some photos, keep me posted.......

Last edited by TMAC; 03-19-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:34 PM
atleung will become famous soon enoughatleung will become famous soon enough
My son has go-kart lesson at Allsport which is supposed to finish at 1:00PM. If that does not run late, I will stop by with my new car. Here's a teaser pic. Al

Old 03-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Meet up at Fairfax Corner before hand then cruise to Tysons?

Old 03-19-2010, 09:49 PM
AvusRS6 will become famous soon enoughAvusRS6 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by atleung
My son has go-kart lesson at Allsport which is supposed to finish at 1:00PM. If that does not run late, I will stop by with my new car. Here's a teaser pic. Al

Nice! GT3RS I suppose? That is once car I would have gotten if they would have given me the allocation.
How old do the kids have to be to take go-kart lessons? I always wanted to get my son involved in more driving type stuff early.

Old 03-19-2010, 11:12 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BLKMGK
I'l shoot to make it out, car is still filthy though Looking to check out a 997SSK and some better sounding exhaust!
Ha! Washed the sucker with a single bucket of water and two pitchers of water It's pretty clean and I was out tonight at the Chik-Fillet in Sterling (?). Decent crowd out there tonight with 240SX, a Miata, bunch of EVO, a nasty Corvette, and a bunch of folks hanging out. Spring has Sprung!

Hope to have no issues finding the place - will zip down the Toll Road and pop out just before the main plaza. Hope to see lots of peeps out!

Old 03-19-2010, 11:15 PM
dwpers is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Almo
Meet up at Fairfax Corner before hand then cruise to Tysons?
I'm down for this, seeing as I live right across FFX Corner in the Archstone Apts.

I'll be there around 12:15-12:30 after I pick a friend up around the corner. If anyone is meeting up there, let me know .

Old 03-20-2010, 02:18 AM
BMWPower06 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by TMAC
I live in Lansdowne on the Potomac which is by the Harris Teeter at 7 and Upper Belmont.

I can meet up with you at like 12:20ish if you are wanting to get there at 1pm. I am guessing on the time it will take to get there by driving on 7.

By the way........... can someone tell the new guy where exactly this is? I don't want to show up at the wrong Starbucks. Thanks

dwpers - I would be down for some photos, keep me posted.......
8520 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182
To expand on what I mentioned earlier, I've setup a photo shoot for early April with the Westfields Marriott to use their site.

I will be getting the 380GT shot in front of the circular bush area in various angles, and would like to have some nice cars in some of the shots. The photographer will be there shooting for about 1 1/2 hours and if you would like to have the chance to get some nice pictures of your ride taken at the same time then I am inviting some to come out. Bring your best, and put my car to shame!

You don't have to pay for anything, just show up.I've taken care of the fee's. Also, I will be trying to get Chris from CMA detailing to come out and detail my car, if others want their car detailed before the shot, I will see if he'd be willing to do it at a great rate. He does an AMAZING job. He's always got luxury and exotics hanging out front of his shop.

So, if anyone is interested, PM me or talk to me tomorrow at the Tyson's Starbucks. I'll have something solid in the books within the next week and can notify all interested parties. It will be a dusk/night photo shoot.

Look for me, I'll be driving this

- Dan
I'm definitely interested. Lets talk tomorrow, I have the red M5.
Originally Posted by atleung

MY GOD! I hope you can make it!! I have been dying to see the 997.2 RS

Old 03-20-2010, 05:57 AM
SEAN 996 will become famous soon enoughSEAN 996 will become famous soon enough
See you guys at FFX Corner around 12:30.

Al- Hope you can make it out

Chris

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA GTG | 1PM Saturday, March 20th | Tysons Corner