Exotic Car Show for Non-Profit: Need Participants!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
jesus....

Originally Posted by Tonk
Yeah I definitely think the C63 would qualify, especially since it's a charity event. I've driven a few sportscars including a modded 997 turbo and a couple BMW's, so if you trust me I'd definitely love driving that car up there, and I'd even pay for gas.
Well, I would HOPE you'd at least pay for gas!!

Old 02-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I noticed this was posted on Maserati Life. Also might want to post it on Ferrari Chat. http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum

Old 02-05-2011, 02:48 AM
tclark is infamous around these parts
Tonk,
There already is a several page thread on Ferrarichat. Thanks.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Oh I see it now...I searched for Castaway Critters and didn't find anything. Sorry about that!

Old 02-05-2011, 03:59 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
I think I am going to drive up to see the show, are there guys meeting up any where to drive up together? I like to get some road video.

Old 02-07-2011, 03:51 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Hey tonk if it's not too much trouble can you take some pics of my car for the show website? you're in Bmore and I bet your photography skills and camera are much better

Old 02-18-2011, 01:25 PM
online application...

Just an update...they now have an online application. See it here...
http://www.castawaycritters.org/info...y?PageID=10115

I really hope we get a good group from the VA/MD/DC area. I would love to cruise up together.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
This is an awesome cause. It brings tears to my eyes to see some of the things animals have to go through. My g/f is a regular ms. Doolittle..as she talks to all the animals. Anyway...I would love to try to make this event in the vette. Not sure if a base c6 is exotic but, regardless...I love the cause.

If anyone in the area is caravanning up...let me know!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:19 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Any concerns with me bringing my BMW M5? This sounds like a fun event and I know several of the people who have posted that the are going so it should be fun.
I sold my Porsche the M will have to do.

Old 02-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Hey guys, definitely contact Mary Sherrick at Castaway Critters (www.castawaycritters.org) if you're thinking about showing your car. No need if you're just planning on attending the event as a spectator.

Having said that, I think they want as many cars in the show as possible. Go here for the online application:
http://www.castawaycritters.org/info...y?PageID=10115

As for the drive up, I will be organizing something. It kind of depends though on who's coming and from where. There are a few good options out of the VA/MD/DC depending on where most people are coming from.

-Chris

Last edited by chrcowan; 02-20-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Just printed out the PDF, plan to send it in with my check along with my next round of monthly bills, I ussually do all of that in the begining of the month lol

Old 02-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Just to keep everyone up to date, this week we registered two 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO's, a 458 Italia, and an F40!!!! Things are coming along nicely.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by tclark
Just to keep everyone up to date, this week we registered two 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO's, a 458 Italia, and an F40!!!! Things are coming along nicely.
Wow now all the rest of us will feel like we have crappy cars lol

Old 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Wow now all the rest of us will feel like we have crappy cars lol

Uh, hardly! Here's an updated list of attending cars:

http://www.castawaycritters.org/info...y?PageID=10078

Thanks to all who have signed up so far. But we NEED MORE!!! I am positive there are more people on this forum who have compassion for animals as well as exotic cars. And don't forget guys, pass this information on to others that you know have something hiding in their garage.

Thankyou,
Tom Clark

Old 02-24-2011, 10:49 PM
RogueS60R is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tclark
Uh, hardly! Here's an updated list of attending cars:

http://www.castawaycritters.org/info...y?PageID=10078

Thanks to all who have signed up so far. But we NEED MORE!!! I am positive there are more people on this forum who have compassion for animals as well as exotic cars. And don't forget guys, pass this information on to others that you know have something hiding in their garage.

Thankyou,
Tom Clark
My wife and I will be making a donation for sure. My black Lab is a rescue dog and we support The Lost Dog foundation so kudos from all the animal lovers. Unfortunately none of my vehicles fit the profile, but there will be one hell of a car show in the parking area, judging from the vehicles just going up to see the show. Great cause.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotic Car Show for Non-Profit: Need Participants!!!