Baby Blue has moved on to a new home!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 03:00 PM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boochook
Thanks Steve!!! How have you been buddy???
Ive been great, switched out some rides since last time. How is the new beast treating you?

Old 06-16-2011, 03:47 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, what you rolling in as of late?

LOVE the new ride. Got the new matte black 19" shoes mounted on pzeros, Dension ipod and Bluetooth installed, clear sides, my LED taillights are shipped, got front LEDs ready to mount and JUST ordered the Recaro toddler seat for my little guy to ride with daddy in the rear. Last step is TINT!

Originally Posted by photosteve
Ive been great, switched out some rides since last time. How is the new beast treating you?

Old 06-16-2011, 05:50 PM
photosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to beholdphotosteve is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boochook
Nice, what you rolling in as of late?

LOVE the new ride. Got the new matte black 19" shoes mounted on pzeros, Dension ipod and Bluetooth installed, clear sides, my LED taillights are shipped, got front LEDs ready to mount and JUST ordered the Recaro toddler seat for my little guy to ride with daddy in the rear. Last step is TINT!
An a4 and a clk.

Sounds sick, I gotta check it out! Let me know next time you head to a meet.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:48 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
LOVE the A4.....had one as a loaner from HBL last week.....VERY SMOOTH....enjoy them both in good health.

For sure, I MAY head out to Fair Oaks meet on Sunday Morning.....

Originally Posted by photosteve
An a4 and a clk.

Sounds sick, I gotta check it out! Let me know next time you head to a meet.