Most Experienced Porsche Suspension Tuner Near DC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
NineElevenLover I'm glad things worked out for you although I've heard negative things about IMA from some friends but I won't get into that because there's no reason too.

I've seen AtSpeeds suspension work on my friends E92 M3 and it's flawless hence my recommendation in my opening post.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:26 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
NineElevenLover I'm glad things worked out for you although I've heard negative things about IMA from some friends but I won't get into that because there's no reason too.

I've seen AtSpeeds suspension work on my friends E92 M3 and it's flawless hence my recommendation in my opening post.
Agreed.... I've heard of some things blowing up at pretty much every shop.... and cars are complicated things - things are bound to happen from time to time no matter what. Let's just say some people generally deal on the up and up and some don't.

Willi will just be quite now, he isn't trying to make any enemies or make any well intentioned people feel bad which I'd say pretty much describes everyone I know from 6speed