Cars and Coffee: Richmond

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 05:45 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
great pics. Great Vipers too!!

Old 09-13-2011, 08:15 AM
OutsiderCS is on a distinguished road
Either this weekend or Oct. 1st, I plan on getting a caravan together to head up to the Cars and Coffee in Great Falls. There's actually some huge car meet this upcoming weekend at the New Kent Winery so I'm not sure if it will be this weekend. But I'll keep you guys up to date.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:57 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
^^^ yeah, let us know when you are planning on coming up (so that we don't plan on going down).

Old 09-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by chrcowan
^^^ yeah, let us know when you are planning on coming up (so that we don't plan on going down).
I don't think it will be this weekend. Looking more like Oct. 1st. I have to post something in the Facebook group and send out info in the email. This weekend may be too short notice.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
You all have a nice variety of cars down there. I enjoyed looking through the pictures posted.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:33 PM
We have a Cars and Coffee this weekend! Come out if you can!

Old 10-20-2011, 07:38 AM
There's a Cars and Coffee Richmond this Saturday (Oct. 22nd). 5001 Huguenot Road 8-11am. Come out if you are around!

Old 11-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Heading up to the Great Falls Cars and Coffee (this Saturday) with a few guys from the C&CR. Meeting at the Starbucks at the corner of Brook and Paraham Road. Meeting at 5:20am, come out if you are around!

Old 11-09-2011, 03:51 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Well Done Richmond C&C group!

Old 12-31-2011, 05:29 PM
On our final Cars and Coffee of the year, we have our best turnout yet! There's an official count of 66 cars minus a few cars that left prior to when this count was recorded.
Here is a link to today's Cars and Coffee photos:
Richmond VA Cars and Coffee 13th Meet - a set on Flickr

Old 01-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Loving the Gulf Ford GT, and this truck is really cool too:

Old 01-14-2012, 04:30 PM
One of our owners brought out his brand spanking new (48hrs old) Ferrari 458 Italia! That car sounds as gorgeous as it looks. I have a video of a walk around, I can share later.: We also had a nice showing of about 50+ cars and it was not warm at all! For now here are this weeks pics

Richmond VA Cars and Coffee 14th Meet

I heard Great Falls starts to slow down around now.....come on down guys!

Tonk, I can't recall if we have met...but then again I'm bad with names and know most people by there car....

Old 01-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by OutsiderCS
Tonk, I can't recall if we have met...but then again I'm bad with names and know most people by there car....
I met you real quick when you came up for Katie's a few months ago, and you were on your way out. My name's Chris. On that day, I had ridden down with Sunir in his SL55, and I didn't have an M3 back then haha.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:02 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
If we ever do a caravan over to you guys in CnC Richmond I am bringing my new GT/long distance bruiser, just picked her up in South FL over the weekend and already logged 1200 or so miles, what a gem of a car! Here is a pic of my DB9 ....its a very rare 6MT slate blue on obsidien black with sport pack and it was actually an original press car for the LA auto show from Aston Martin, the dealer that sold it to me had no idea what they had (since they sell BMW, Audi, and VW and got it in on trade in from a collector on a new Audi R8 v10) ...after I bought it I showed them the door sill and engine plackard both of which were enscribed "Hand built in England by Aston Martin for LA Autoshow" lol I thought that was a nice twist on an already rare DB9

More pics and a proper write up coming in a couple of weeks when I have a chance to do a real photoshoot w Tonk (weather is crappy in the DC/MD/VA area now)

Old 01-18-2012, 07:53 PM
gsrjc will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by sunir

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome buy sunir

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee: Richmond