Baltimore GP parking GPS info?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 08:56 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gunther
Karl I have a ticket and Porsche parking ticket available for Saturday if you are interested?
cool PM me your number I'll call today. I have your last 2 phone numbers that I don't think work anymore

Can Ferraris park in Porsche spot or do I have to bring my 911?

Old 08-30-2011, 12:04 PM
pseto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
Can Ferraris park in Porsche spot or do I have to bring my 911?
I seriously doubt it. Rule #1 for each marque at the corral was that we all must play in our own sandbox.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pseto
I seriously doubt it. Rule #1 for each marque at the corral was that we all must play in our own sandbox.

Not trying to argue. But I bought a ticket for parking. No where does it say on the ticket I have to park a porsche. When I have had Corral parking in the past (Daytona, Sebring) they did not care a bit. Less that I had a paid parking pass.

PM sent Karl.

Still no address anyone???

Old 08-30-2011, 12:30 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I asked the coordinator of the PCA Porsche Platz whne I purchased my corral passes, he said a Porsche must park in my spot, it didn't have to be my Porsche per se, it just had to be a Porsche...

Old 08-30-2011, 12:44 PM
pseto is infamous around these parts
Not trying to argue. But I bought a ticket for parking. No where does it say on the ticket I have to park a porsche. When I have had Corral parking in the past (Daytona, Sebring) they did not care a bit. Less that I had a paid parking pass.
No argument here, just relaying the rules from day #1. Every manufacturer that paid big $$ to have a car corral has made it a rule to only have their cars there.

I've had to turn down sponsor $$ b/c of this rule, and believe me, that was hard to swallow.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Saturday tickets are gone.

Still waiting for an address from someone.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:48 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I *may* have to come into work one of the three days, if so I will have either Fri or Sunday pass if anyone wants them, They are Porsche Corral (Paddock & Platz) pass. $80 takes it. Please let me know sunirghosal@hotmail.com

Old 08-30-2011, 02:22 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Saturday tickets are gone.

Still waiting for an address from someone.
i am running free shuttle service from Scores to the track

Old 08-30-2011, 02:27 PM
^^^ Brian that's a great service for folks who are not in the corrall, nice way to get there and not have to deal with parking and crowded lots...

hey I was just at VIR with Tommy this past weekend, he says hello...we gotta get together the group of us sometime for a drink and talk shop, maybe over at Scores on night, grab a bite or something...

Old 08-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
The corrals are coming in off Russell to Hamburg St. The entry is the same entry we had at the MPact event. Google earth 1100 Russell St., Baltimore, or M&T Bank Stadium. The entrance is directly across the street from the official entrance of the stadium. Piece 'O cake. It all sync's up with the Baltimore Grand Prix site for the paddocks.

http://baltimoregrandprix.com/track.cfm

Old 08-30-2011, 04:39 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Brian that's a great service for folks who are not in the corrall, nice way to get there and not have to deal with parking and crowded lots...

hey I was just at VIR with Tommy this past weekend, he says hello...we gotta get together the group of us sometime for a drink and talk shop, maybe over at Scores on night, grab a bite or something...

tommy is a very good dude

just tell me when you want to meet up

Old 08-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by 911stripper
tommy is a very good dude

just tell me when you want to meet up
Yeah he and his wife had both enrolled in the Tarheel HPDS, they had a lot of fun...I had 2 students, one in an e46 M3 and the other in a very fast '10 Z06 Corvette! Tommy is supposed to be heading to the Bmore GP, maybe sometime over the weekend we can meet up and hang out for a bit with ya

Old 08-30-2011, 05:46 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
anyone got another Saturday ticket ? I got Gunther's but could use another one

Old 08-31-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
The corrals are coming in off Russell to Hamburg St. The entry is the same entry we had at the MPact event. Google earth 1100 Russell St., Baltimore, or M&T Bank Stadium. The entrance is directly across the street from the official entrance of the stadium. Piece 'O cake. It all sync's up with the Baltimore Grand Prix site for the paddocks.

http://baltimoregrandprix.com/track.cfm

Thanks Scott! Finally someone posted useful information.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:44 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
^^^^

I'll use that info too, tx!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Baltimore GP parking GPS info?