Bull Run #6 Reschedule; Sun. 10/16 Fun Run to Summit Point for KARTING

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 06:23 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Probably have to just meet everyone out there... No way I could keep up in the civic, so unless there's a miracle and we diag the oil burn as something other than rings... I'll just show up at the track

Old 10-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Tweek's Turbos is on a distinguished road
I am a no go, but hope to make others.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Probably have to just meet everyone out there... No way I could keep up in the civic, so unless there's a miracle and we diag the oil burn as something other than rings... I'll just show up at the track
Maybe I'll cruise up there with ya if I am not doing anythning Sunday afternoon...

Old 10-14-2011, 12:57 AM
That works Sunir, we'll talk more about it saturday

Old 10-14-2011, 01:17 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Just a reminder that this Sunday is the final Bull Run for 2011. We will be heading out to Summit Point via an extremely twisty route (and no traffic lights at all).

If you want to meet us out there we will be stopping for lunch just before arriving at Summit Point Raceway. We will be at the Railside Market (EXCELLENT BURGERS), at 2871 Summit Point Road, around 12:10-12:30pm. Come join in on the run or the lunch or an afternoon of Karting or all 3

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting place Sunday morning.

Weather forecast is SPECTACULAR; Sunny & 70, Chance of Precipitation = 0%

Last edited by bull30; 10-14-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:27 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
What a beautiful day for a drive I'll see everyone at the meeting place this morning.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:21 PM
supercars17112 will become famous soon enough
it really was the perfect day for an awesome cruise. Ill work on a video! Thanks Ken and it was really great meeting everyone/seeing friends again! Great way to end summer (well almost the end)

Evan R.

Old 10-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Walking miles at Renfest and drinking margaritas at night made for a great morning to sleep in. Didn't get up until 9:30. Sorry I missed this one. It was a beautiful day. Popst up some pics and vids if you've got em.

Old 10-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Ken - great run buddy. Thanks for the time and effort you put into putting these runs together. You are to be commended!!

Fantastic weather day; nice group of guys/gals. For those that couldn't make it out...you missed a good one.

So, who kicked *** at the kart track?

Old 10-16-2011, 07:50 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Well, instead of posting this on 3 diffrent forums, I just put it on my blog.
Here is the link: http://mtonmymind.blogspot.com/2011/...mit-point.html

I'm working on the GoPro video edit, looks promising:

Old 10-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Managed a 55 second lap on my first and only session, and I weigh 250lbs.... How did everyone else do?

Old 10-17-2011, 11:59 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Wonderful day yesterday for a trip to SPR. I had a nice day driving with Ken and his gf up from Baltimore. We went to a surprise car show at Brewer's Hill just up the street from me and saw some great cars and had a pit beef, then made it to Summit in time ot catch some of the Bull Run folks at the Karting area.

Overall a lovely day for a drive and a great time shared with friends and enthusiasts alike

Old 10-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Jake's Oy will become famous soon enoughJake's Oy will become famous soon enough
Thanks again Bull30 for setting this up.

Gf and I had a great time. Feel like I got a hell of a work out or beat up from the karts yesterday. They where fun though and I look forward to doing some more karting since I signed up for there 1 year membership

Old 10-18-2011, 06:55 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Great time Sunday, we couldn't asked for better weather! It was nice to be able to talk to so many new people on this run. Kudos to all the Lotus owners that particpated, there was more of them than any other brand.

The karting was fun, and much more challenging than I expected. Some of the very experienced karters there were a little ****** like, but it was a good time. Humbling, but fun.

Again, thanks to Ken for organizing it and putting together a great route.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Jake's Oy will become famous soon enoughJake's Oy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by deckman
Some of the very experienced karters there were a little ****** like, but it was a good time.
Jill my gf said they bumped her a few times and it unnerved her quite a bit
I tried to explain to her in the video that it does say you are responsible to look around on turns to see if anyone is trying to over take you. But its still a pretty dick move when you are obviously so much better, it wouldn't hurt to get off your line a little and not bump the noobies. At least it didn't sour the experience to a point where she wouldn't want to do it again.

Not sure if you guys noticed the people with the weights. We couldn't figure out what they where for so we asked them and they said it was for league or tournament play; everyone has to weight the same amount to make it an even playing field. Thought that was pretty cool.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bull Run #6 Reschedule; Sun. 10/16 Fun Run to Summit Point for KARTING