Cancer Drive Charity Car Show @ GMU Campus Fairfax, VA. 4-22-12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Cancer Drive Charity Car Show @ GMU Campus Fairfax, VA. 4-22-12

Greetings everyone!!!

UNclassified and Patriot Motorsports invite you to come help us fight cancer. We are teaming up with a few local car clubs/organizations within the DMV area and some big names on the east coast. Funds collected will be split in two:

• Half will go to the Children's Hospital in D.C.
  • Half will go to help a 4 year old girl name Isabel and her medical bills. She was recently diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and is receiving treatment at the Children's National Medical Center in D.C.
VENDORS AND SUPPORTERS OF THE EVENT:

• Insane Stance & Offset (ISO)
  • Canibeat
  • Mischief.TV
  • PTUNING
  • D&V Autobody
  • Xclusiv: Alliance
  • National G Club
  • Dyno on the go
  • ASSASSIN INDUSTRIES
  • LOW STANDARDS MINI TRUCK CLUB
  • Zen Bistro
& MANY MORE...

***ENTRANCE FEES***

• $5 PER CAR (driver will get a free raffle ticket at the door)
  • $1 PER Passenger/Walk-ins
  • RAFFLE TICKETS -$1.00 per extra raffle ticket OR $5.00 for 7 tickets
***RAFFLE PRIZES***

Merchandise from our vendors, free $250 coupon for detailing at D&V autobody, FREE 2 night stay at Clarion Hotel. I will add more as they come =)

GRAND RAFFLE PRIZE: A FREE SET OF D2 COILOVERS!!!

***ENTERTAINMENT***

• Dyno On-the-Go will be setting up AWD dyno runs at the event. 1st come, 1st serve!!
  • dj viceversa and dj 2nice will be spinnin tracks to keep things interesting!!
  • A booth for children's activities will be set up, so bring the kids if you'd like!
  • We will have at least one food vendor on site, if not more.
  • Lil b-boy battle from our friends/supporters
  • Several local car models will be present as well!!
***CAR SHOW***

We will have 6 classes for this show. There will be a minimum of 10 entries per class for validation of class. Maximum is 20 cars per class, first come first serve. Due to limited space.

There will be best of:
  • Import
  • Euro
  • Domestic
  • Tuner
  • Stance
  • Truck
Judging will be made by ISO (Insane Stance and Offset), Canibeat, and Mischief.tv.

Trophies will be awarded.
Deadline to pre-register is March 24, 2012 @$15, day of show is $20.

Email us at: unclassifiedteam@gmail.com

• Send Full name
  • Phone number
  • Picture of your ride
and we will give you a paypal address to make your payment. If there are not enough entries at day of show, you will be refunded.

We hope that you will come out and join us in the fight against cancer. Isabel and her family, along with numerous patients in the DMV will be thankful for sure!!!

Old 03-13-2012, 09:24 AM
G ZILLA is on a distinguished road
Cool. I own Assassin Industries... (company sittting idle) but we will be giving away about 100-150 shirts for the first 100-150 folks!

woot woot!

My buddy Paul started Unclassified. I run the Charity Exec titile for the National G Club

we will be in attendance deep. I shouold of posted this myself. lo.

good job man!

Old 03-13-2012, 09:26 AM
FYI this was started due to a fellow NGC members little girl getting cancers. So we all said, lets pull together and do something but not just for one kid, for all kids.

this is a charity event.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:59 PM
ssong is on a distinguished road
Definitely planning on going! Sounds like a great event for a great cause!

Old 03-25-2012, 09:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Any more info on this event? Anyone going for sure? Def a nice cause, looks like things are picking up quick this season...

Old 03-26-2012, 07:17 AM
im getting some private parking so to speak for the G35 guys, so far its a very short list, however I aim to get primo parking spots since the organizer of this is a good friend. Anyone intersted in paying at least a buck for a good spot.

I figured it would be an additional way to raise more money for the cause.

pay a donation for your spot. Since its a donation, I cant say 5, 10, or 15 but ill be sure to throw in a hat and shirt for those of us who make a donation.

let me know here or PM if you want some reserved spots.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:29 AM
Small lot is the car show lot in red, blue lot is general admission parking. I am planning to grab the bottom of the red lot closest to the Exit!

LOL getting out of there is going to be beast. lol

Old 03-26-2012, 12:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ G-Zilla. I am thinking about entering into this show. Tonk and I may roll to it from Bmore, he told me he was gonna go. Would like to potentially get one of those parking spots you were talking about in the show field for my car. I have not registered or anything yet. haven't planned my wknds that far ahead, but if I am in town I will go to support this cause and enter in the show.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:12 PM
cool keep inmind this is seperate from the official registration

Old 03-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by G ZILLA
cool keep inmind this is seperate from the official registration
I don't want to register early as I do not have a firm comitment on that weekend, I go out of town several weekends during the car season. If I am here I would like to be in that car show and have a nice parking spot for my car in the show field. I would prefer to pay at the event, but I am thinking that due to the limited space, maybe good to secure a spot with you just to make sure I am in the show and have a parking spot upon arrival. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, and thanks for any help G Zilla kind sir ...

Old 03-27-2012, 12:56 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
In.

If castaway critters gets more of an attendance than this, I'm gonna curse humanity and throw myself off a bridge.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Lol

Yall killing me...

Old 04-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Bump for this weekend!

Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 AM
sorry for not updating we have about 15 VIP spots, if you would like to park with the Infinti G35s aka National G Club let me know, we are respectfully suggestion 5 bucks (100% goes to the cause for each spot)

let me know via pm

my absence...

I was supposed to have hired 3 people but their paperwork got "misplaced" so I am doing 4 peoples job for the last 3 weeks......urgh!

GZILLA is home but the blower, bracket, and new pullies are at the machine shop getting done up right. I also now have a custom SC bracket and solid motor mounts to stabilize the entire engine and SC system. I hope to hit the 8K rpm limit with about 7 to the wheels when all said and done. If not Ill have to live with 7350 rpms and about 640rwhp... im done with this project.

off to the 1978 CJ5!

Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 AM
more than likely ill drop 20 extra to get 4 more spots than we need

ohh also

we are meeting up at the Springfield Mall (I95 side) outer ring of the Mall parkinglot at 10am to roll in early.

I am donating 150-200 shirts to the first few hundred people and to get the VIP parking we have to get in before the official doors open up at 11am.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cancer Drive Charity Car Show @ GMU Campus Fairfax, VA. 4-22-12