Britain On The Green, 04/29/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 05:46 PM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Britain On The Green, 04/29/12

Each year, the Capital Triumph Register holds the DC area's first major British car show of the year. Britain On The Green (BOG) is held at Collingwood Library, a beautiful venue in Alexandria, VA. Weather was beautiful, and some really nice cars (and people) were there.

One of the first people I ran into was Sunir, who brought his DB9. Later, I ran into both Sunir and Tonk on the upper lot, where the really exotic machinery was.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 04-29-2012, 05:50 PM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
BOG, 04/29/12 - Part 2

More interesting British cars from Britain On The Green 2012.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 04-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Dan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura aboutDan1 has a spectacular aura about
Nice pictures, the DB9 is looking great Sunir!

Old 04-29-2012, 08:19 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Thanks dan1... Your help made that possible! What an amazing event. Collingwood greens is amazing! A bunch of nice British cars... Excellent weather... Great people and just an overall A+ event!

Thanks Bob for the pics! Excellent coverage as always... Big thanks to Tonk for coming also and taking pics ... Nice seeing some friends like Dave, Steve w his awesome Vanquish S and Greg w his jag XKR! tons of classic triumph, lotus, MG, Morris, bentley, rolls royce and more! We had 2 astons only on the showfield greens today... Hope to see more perhaps at Lilly Ponds several weeks from now if I can make it to that event

Old 04-30-2012, 03:06 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Any links to albums? I'd love to share the photos!

Old 04-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Nice finally meeting you Bob. I was so exhausted by the time I got home last night! Two days of waking up early and traveling to car shows really wore me out.

Last edited by Tonk; 05-13-2012 at 05:49 PM.