Join AWE Tuning at New Jersey Motorsports Park for our last Track Day of the year.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Join AWE Tuning at New Jersey Motorsports Park for our last Track Day of the year.

Join AWE Tuning on its last track day of the year at New Jersey Motorsports Park on November 10th. Taking place on the Thunderbolt circuit, it will be an exciting end to the season. More information, as well as the sign-up sheet, can be found here.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
We are only two weeks away from the final AWE Tuning Track Day of the year at New Jersey Motorsports Park. Click the link to get signed up and join us on the track!

Old 10-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Former Vendor

The final AWE Tuning Track Day of 2012 is next weekend at New Jersey Motorsports Park! Sign up while you still can, here.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:40 AM
MX RACER is on a distinguished road
Hey guys don't miss this.. I went as a guest of AWE (Mike Romano) a few times and now I am a member myself. NJMP is a great facility and the member days are very well put together good food and a fun track.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:18 PM
911stripper has a spectacular aura about911stripper has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mx racer
hey guys don't miss this.. I went as a guest of awe (mike romano) a few times and now i am a member myself. Njmp is a great facility and the member days are very well put together good food and a fun track.
++++1

Old 11-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor
You guys are the best!