MIR track rental Saturday 11/17/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
I'm in! Can I post this on nagtroc?

Old 11-14-2012, 02:42 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
I'm in! Can I post this on nagtroc?
Sure! Alot of guys from there usually come

Old 11-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Thanks. I posted it.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:06 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks. I posted it.
Thank you

Old 11-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Jake's Oy will become famous soon enoughJake's Oy will become famous soon enough
I might not get there till 12. Is that bad?

Old 11-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Ok got a bunch of GTR's coming and other fast cars. FYI my tuner Visconti will be there also. Should be fun guys! Thanks for setting this up an letting others participate!
On another note, should I bring food? I have pizzeria so no problem here. Let me know ASAP!

Old 11-16-2012, 08:13 PM
GT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond repute
On another note, should I bring food? I have pizzeria so no problem here. Let me know ASAP!
I will take 1 large cheese pizza!

Old 11-17-2012, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by Jake's Oy
I might not get there till 12. Is that bad?
No its not bad, the event goes until 5pm
Ok got a bunch of GTR's coming and other fast cars. FYI my tuner Visconti will be there also. Should be fun guys! Thanks for setting this up an letting others participate!
Awesome thanks!

Sorry for the late response but I'm in London right now. There is no food at the track so pizza would be great. Probably too late though.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:02 AM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Amhad is this still going on this morning? Did you talk to jason waiting to leave

Old 11-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Jake's Oy will become famous soon enoughJake's Oy will become famous soon enough
I was there for a couple hours. Didn't recognize anyone. I was the guy with the green porsche and beard if I talked to you

Best time of the day for me was 11.3 at 128 mph.

Old 11-17-2012, 03:28 PM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Smile

Cool I ran you in my GTR when I went 9.9 I think. It was another great rental and a fun day

Old 11-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Cool. That was my first run of the day and I didn't get the ticket for it because I didn't know where to pick them up yet I think I only ran against 3 cars out of the 10ish runs I made. 9.9 is awesome D;

Old 11-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Had an awesome time today! Thanks guys for the invite and letting others attend! Can't wait till the next one!
FYI guys, jimmyP is only the 2nd person in the world to go 9's on stock turbos in a GTR! And only person in the world that backed up the 9 sec pass with another 9 sec pass!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:04 PM
GT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the folder of some videos from today. There are about 22 videos currently uploading give it time for them all to show up.

Switched to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...36YHGB31f1kDl6

Last edited by GT500RedStripe; 11-19-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Glad you guys had a good time and congrats Jimmy!!! That's smokin fast.

Next one will be in the spring

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MIR track rental Saturday 11/17/12