New Cars & Coffee in Leesburg, VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 02:16 PM
ICSPres is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blackjak
im surprised not more exotics showed up since River Creek is down the road
I'm actually from River Creek. I'm not spending a lot of time drumming up interest here in the community, just through the forums. We had 70% different turnout week 2 than week 1. There are some decent cars back here in River Creek, not as many as you might think though. Loudoun needs a C&C. There are a lot of us. Maybe eventually I'll recognize a few from RCC.

Going to be a long weekend for me. Taking the 612 all the way to friggin' Harrisburg for a car show called Supercars on State Street, 14 hour adventure Saturday. I'll be dragging *** Sunday morning, but looking forward to doing this again, and again.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:57 AM
blackjak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ICSPres
I'm actually from River Creek. I'm not spending a lot of time drumming up interest here in the community, just through the forums. We had 70% different turnout week 2 than week 1. There are some decent cars back here in River Creek, not as many as you might think though. Loudoun needs a C&C. There are a lot of us. Maybe eventually I'll recognize a few from RCC.

Going to be a long weekend for me. Taking the 612 all the way to friggin' Harrisburg for a car show called Supercars on State Street, 14 hour adventure Saturday. I'll be dragging *** Sunday morning, but looking forward to doing this again, and again.
I use to live in River creek when i first moved out here , i still have family that lives in there and will probably never leave the gates lol.

BTW ,Did you set this up at the club house a while ago ?

Attached Images   
Old 07-18-2013, 08:32 AM
tuner1984 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ICSPres

I don't know if you saw it or not but SCOSS is canceled this weekend due to weather and the make up date is August 10th.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by blackjak
I use to live in River creek when i first moved out here , i still have family that lives in there and will probably never leave the gates lol.

BTW ,Did you set this up at the club house a while ago ?

Yep, that's my event. A couple of years ago, my hip pain got to the point I had to get it checked out. Turned out I needed a new one. I had a dozen free greens passes saved up so I put out the word on Ferrarichat and did a golf tournament, gave away the greens fees. It was so much fun we did it again last year. This picture is a little bitter sweet though. This is from last year, and I'd already sold my 430, the yellow spider in front there. I was very worried about business and was getting rid of major expenses. The tournament was great though, lots of fun again. Business has gone okay, and I'm back in a ferrari now, and one that suits me better. My wife admitted after I got rid of the 612 that fat, bald and 45 didn't look right in a race car. Fair enough. I have small kids as well, so having the back seat in the 612 is great. Want to spend as much time with them as I can while they want to spend it with me. But FYI, Ferrarichat Does Golf III is scheduled for September 7th. So stay tuned, the lawn with look like that again soon, and it's all my fault

Originally Posted by tuner1984
I don't know if you saw it or not but SCOSS is canceled this weekend due to weather and the make up date is August 10th.
Yeah, I heard. I called off the detail on the 612. Picking her back up today. Rain date for the event is Aug 10th. I'll be there. Will drop the 612 off for detail that week again.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:49 AM
Actually I take it back. This is from year ONE, the year I couldn't play because of my hip. The Porsche on the lawn was year one.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:37 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Bob were you having Daryl detail the 612, he did mine last week. Great guy!

Old 07-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Bob were you having Daryl detail the 612, he did mine last week. Great guy!
Agreed!! Great guy. Yes, the car is up there now but I let him make the call whether to do it now or prioritize other work. I didn't want to pull the job because if the SCOSS cancellation if he didn't have anything else scheduled. It was his call. He has a couple other cars he'd rather knock out this week and get my car back for the rain date.

Old 07-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Still on for Sunday. Come on out.

Old 07-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Ready to go...

Attached Images  
Old 07-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Good time today, guys.

Attached Images      
Old 07-21-2013, 10:15 AM
more

Attached Images      
Old 07-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Aaaaaannnnd......WE'RE MOVING!!!

I got to thinking this morning, seeing a few of us sitting on the ground copping some shade that it would be nice if we had a place to sit outside where we could see the cars. Then my stomach started rumbling and I thought, boy I wish I had a decent breakfast sandwich like Katie's, "not" Starbucks. Then from inside I realized that as nice as the lot is, you can't really see the cars from inside.

Today I dropped by and scoped out Dolce. Located in Prosperity Center, Dolce Coffee House is an independently owned and operated coffee shop that sells freshly ground coffee, bulk coffee and tea, fresh baked goods, breakfast sandwiches and light lunch items. The interior is large and seating is plentiful. It has a panorama view of the parking lot, and wrap around covered porch with seating outside. And none of the other shops are the type that would create traffic on a Sunday morning. It's also a better location from all directions, Prosperity Center being the very first shopping center as you enter Leesburg on Rt 7 from the east, just off 7 and 15 and not far from the Greenway either.

703 E Market St Ste J
Leesburg, VA 20176
(571) 258-0801

See you next week at Dolce Coffee House, 8:30AM.

Attached Images     
Old 07-22-2013, 06:41 AM
I had a great time sunday , I will definitely come another sunday soon

Old 07-23-2013, 09:54 AM
Old 07-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Sounds great. We're going to enjoy Dolce. And it feels good to help an independent small business. Standing in their shop and looking out across the lot with their panorama view, I could imagine what this C&C could become. It really is ideal.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Cars & Coffee in Leesburg, VA