New to 6speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 05:52 PM
crazycarl16 is an unknown quantity at this point
New to 6speed

Hi,

I just bought my first Porsche, an '05 997 C2, and am new to the forum. I've had a few M cars previously and always participated in the regional forum and any local events, so I hope to meet some of you from the greater DC region in the near future!

Carl

Old 10-15-2017, 04:58 AM
gsrjc will become famous soon enough
Congrats. Cars and coffee at Katie's is a nice place to start. Saturday mornings from like 6-8. Get there early to grab a nice parking spot.

Old 10-15-2017, 02:26 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Welcome, I'm in Silver SPring and there's a small group of us (Por Sha) that do fun runs when the weather is nice. Usually from Maple Lawn C&C, Hunt Valley C&C or just an excuse to get out and actually drive these things!

Old 10-15-2017, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by gsrjc
Congrats. Cars and coffee at Katie's is a nice place to start. Saturday mornings from like 6-8. Get there early to grab a nice parking spot.
Thanks! Yeah, I've been going to Katie's for years, but not regularly since I sold my M3. I'll try to make it out in the next couple weeks before the "season" ends.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Welcome, I'm in Silver SPring and there's a small group of us (Por Sha) that do fun runs when the weather is nice. Usually from Maple Lawn C&C, Hunt Valley C&C or just an excuse to get out and actually drive these things!
Awesome, I'd be down to do that! I'll keep a lookout on the forum.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.