Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

Future Mini owner here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 10:49 AM
3zperson is on a distinguished road
Future Mini owner here!

I have no idea if this is the right section to be posting this messeage, but I am in the market for a Mini Cooper S. I currently drive a Acura Rsx type-s but my love for Mini's have grown ever since my friend purchased one. Never realized how nimble and quick it was . Sure blast to drive. My only concern is that I commute a lot and would the mini be any more of a sacrifice in terms of praticality from the rsx? Gas mileage seems to be above reasonable considering its supercharged. Other factors like reliablity I am not too sure about. Any helpful insights would greatly help me out before I head out to the stealership to purchase such a fine vehicle!

Thank you!

Old 04-24-2008, 09:09 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
best bet is to check www.northamericanmotoring.com

For some reason, people rarely reply to Mini posts here.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:16 PM
beaner is on a distinguished road
i say "go for it". i love mine. it is/was a d/d. it is slowly becoming a street-legal track car.....25k miles, many smiles, no major headaches. all small problems handled by the dealer w/ no hassles. good luck.