Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

Can anyone please help me?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Alex Mini is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone please help me?

I am a new owner of a 2006 Mini Cooper S. I want to take it on the track and see what it can do. But I don't know what to put in to be ready. Any advise or tips? And where I can get parts at a low price? Thanks a lot everyone!!!

Old 04-26-2009, 03:33 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know alot about Mini's but I've hear something about the front shock's comming through the shock towers while hard driving. Not sure what models/years are effected. Do a search for this and I'm sure you'll find something. There are aftermarked items to strenghten this area so that it doesn't occur. Good luck.

J

Old 04-26-2009, 03:36 PM
J,
Thanks for the help. Also I am trying to upload a picture of my mini but it keeps telling me that file upload failed. can you tell me what you did?

Old 04-26-2009, 04:18 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Instead of "quick reply", go to "advanced". There should be an option to "manage attachments". From there, browse your PC to find the pic, and upload. Simple as that. If it fails, it may be that your file is too high of a resolution, too large, etc.. Make it smaller, and try again. Hope this helps.

J

Old 04-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks but I am trying to say is uploading a picture for my profile

Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2009, 08:28 PM
619mini is on a distinguished road
Try the message boards at northamericanmotoring.com and motoringunderground.com , you should be able to find what you need there. socaleuro.com also. Hope this helps.

Old 04-30-2009, 01:36 PM
M3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura about
depends on how much you want to push it ... you can take your mini completely stock to the track and have a great time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.