Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

Should i really?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Destructo will become famous soon enoughDestructo will become famous soon enough
Should i really?

Alright, i'm writing this with the full knowledge i love the car, but want some honest opinions about the mini cooper. I'm looking to get a used Mini Cooper S preferrably an 03. Any suggestions and what can i expect for a price tag on a used 03' S. Thanks in advance.

Old 04-02-2005, 08:36 AM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
i have and 04 MCS, indi blue, w/ union jack roof, white morrors, white wheels, and 17% pulley upgrade w/ shark injector ecu, for sale. asking $22.5..... oh, it only has 4k miles on it. its in mint condition. located in Boston...

email me if you want more info...

dave w

Old 04-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Dave, do you have pics? I have a friend who's in the market for a MCS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.