New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New member looking for advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 06:55 PM
12magnetite is on a distinguished road
New member looking for advice

Hi everyone, I'm a new member looking for advice on buying my first porsche. I'm thinking about a 2004/5 911. Does anyone have any tips they would like to share? Are these good years to be looking at? Is there anything about these model years to look out for?

Thanks in advance!
John

Old 07-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Sounds good. Make sure to head over to the correct 911 section to get specific info. Welcome!

Old 07-19-2014, 08:14 AM
gaijin is on a distinguished road
Welcome. When you find the right one and if you decide to seriously pursue it, invest on a a quality shop's Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI) before pulling the trigger. Maybe the best $$ you'll spend during the buying process. Good luck!