New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Newbie in DFW area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Nuke is on a distinguished road
Newbie in DFW area

Old dude who decided the throw the kid's inheritance to the wind and picked up an '03 996 tt, X150. I'm not a "wrench" but looking for tips to enhance the stock car. So I'll be lurking around. Want to start with a local dyno shop equipped for AWD, and then a tune. Be kinda cool to see if I could get to 500 HP without breaking the bank. Certainly appreciate any tips.
Best regards to all!
Dennis

Old 12-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Nuke is on a distinguished road
Already blew it: X50, but you knew that, lol.

Old 12-12-2014, 08:32 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6speed! I know most of the great local techs, so I'd be happy to help with any questions.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome Nuke and congratulations! Post up a few pictures of this beast Were you looking for a while?

Old 12-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed!

Live in the moment, you picked a great base to start with - if you poke around here long enough you'll get hooked for sure.

I second the pictures!

Old 12-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains is on a distinguished road
Hello and Welcome