New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

bret in denver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 08:32 PM
bret is on a distinguished road
bret in denver

Thought i'd say 'hi' - My garage ( only one 6speed ):
2007 RS4 Daytona (Capristo exhaust, AWE downpipes, JHM solid/short shift, APR tune, Volk ZE40s)
2005 USP Avant Dolphin (stock winter beater)
1992 MR2 turbo (too much crap to list)

Doesn't seem to be too many audi folks here but that's okay. One day a Mclaren 650S coupe will be mine

Pictures:

when i picked the RS up from the dealer last year feb.

too bad this exhaust is mostly hidden

the RS and the USP

the mr2 as it sits today

the garage itself

bret

Old 01-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6speed!

Beautiful B7 RS4, and looking forward to that eventual 650S purchase (It'll go great in that garage with a lift!!!)

- Jason

Old 01-06-2015, 11:54 AM
Thanks Jason! Problem is i'm out of room as it is. Probably have to let the MR2 go or look in to storage (or convince the wife the doesn't actually need her parking spot in the garage).

Granted i haven't actually driven a 650S but i can't imagine it would disappoint. And of course my thoughts change quite often - i had a slight obsession with a V8 vantage, then the LFA, then the new NSX. We'll see...

bret

Old 01-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bret
Thanks Jason! Problem is i'm out of room as it is. Probably have to let the MR2 go or look in to storage (or convince the wife the doesn't actually need her parking spot in the garage).

Granted i haven't actually driven a 650S but i can't imagine it would disappoint. And of course my thoughts change quite often - i had a slight obsession with a V8 vantage, then the LFA, then the new NSX. We'll see...

bret
Haha, SW20 vs Wifes garage spot...hmmmmmm

Don't worry, you aren't the only one who constantly goes back and forth on what the next car, or the next one after that should be. As i'm sure you'll see after some time around these parts we all have a bit of a 'problem' going on that most people just don't understand!

Old 01-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Hah well the SW20 lives on top of the RS and the avant sits on the street. The wife's car is an RSX (you can see pictured on the street above) so i'm definitely out of parking.

next house, i'll plan a little better.