New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 04:37 PM
930chef is on a distinguished road

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, and it's nice to read comments from drivers of cars other than porsche only.
I just sold a 993 which I really enjoyed driving. I've owned 3 930s and I started getting the turbo itch.
I can't afford the high prices of the 930, but I'm on the hunt for a 996tt.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
Kevin

Old 01-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Kevin - welcome to 6Speed!

The 993 is an awesome drivers car, as is the 930...the 996TT will definitely impress you with the power especially after a few choice modifications. Good luck in your search, any definitely post some pictures of your cars

Old 07-30-2015, 01:38 PM
ray martin is on a distinguished road
just wanted to know if anyone knows how to find out about a porsche 930 turbo martini if its a genuine one or not ?